What's new

how and when to use what sensitivity setting ????? BH3300

Wayupnorth66

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2008
Messages
280
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
[size=13pt][size=10pt]how and when to use what sensitivity setting...what setting is best on the BH3300?..I'm thinking the greater the better...but are there specific applications for less that "high" ? which do you use? ???
thanks
[/size][/size]
 
Set it as high as possible but still maintain stability. In the area I live I could usually run mine about 3/4 max. sometimes a little higher. Wide open usually produced false signals.
 
I try to run it wide open ALL the time. Very few times have I needed to lower sensitivity. I usually lower it when I'm trying to work close or under playground equipment. I also run the standard iron-notch program which knocks off the first 4 bars. Still, I have found small gold on that setting so I know it does well. :thumbsup:
 
I will run mine on the wide open setting as long as it stays stable (depending on soil conditions), otherwise, I run it on the next to highest setting. Works good for me...I relic hunt mostly.
 
i run mine at 3/4 too, at 100% it sounds like a pinball machine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom