Arsoneye
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Feb 1, 2014
- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Springfield Il
- Detector(s) used
- Whites Classic IDX
Whites Coinmaster 2000
Vibra Probe 460 pinpointer
Automax Precision V2 pinpointer
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
I too feel funny in graveyards. I usually hunt the roads and entrances but not around the graves themselves. I know of one site that has a stone wall with old gated entrance that is no longer used. Plenty of room away from graves and I have found a few things, 1800 & early 1900 coins and some small jewelry, not a lot, but while I like finding cool things, I enjoy being outside and hunting maybe as much

I'm surprised the cemetery workers don't take them.
We buried my Dad with the things he loved. Whiskey, cards, a copy of "Young Frankenstein", and a talking Rodney Dangerfield figure. My Dad was a comedian. 







