team sidewinder
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Apr 14, 2013
- Messages
- 285
- Reaction score
- 78
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SW MONTANA
- Detector(s) used
- MINELAB XTERRA 705 , CTX 3030.
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Welcome to my pity party
. I hate
that we here in Montana can't do much detecting for at least 4 months and who knows
this year it may be longer as early December has set records so far as this cold this early. Hard to go from metal detecting 3 or 4 times a week to sitting here on the computer lurking on the treasure forums. I know I should have a life other than metal detecting and I did before I got my detector but now I am addicted there is nothing else to compare. Just try to think of places to detect next year and with my memory I better write them down before I forget them.
Love Montana but not so much the weather.
Thanks for listening to my rant on the weather.
. I hate
that we here in Montana can't do much detecting for at least 4 months and who knows
this year it may be longer as early December has set records so far as this cold this early. Hard to go from metal detecting 3 or 4 times a week to sitting here on the computer lurking on the treasure forums. I know I should have a life other than metal detecting and I did before I got my detector but now I am addicted there is nothing else to compare. Just try to think of places to detect next year and with my memory I better write them down before I forget them.Love Montana but not so much the weather.
Thanks for listening to my rant on the weather.








