What's new

how many

wkrp43

Hero Member
Joined
May 24, 2013
Messages
814
Reaction score
670
Golden Thread
0
Location
western NC
Detector(s) used
F2...BH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many states have you hunted in? Myself, 3......NC SC TN
 
Currently one. But have some land in NC and TN that I will detect in the future. And I'm in SC. I almost detected in PA but ended up not doing so. I prefer local history though.
 
Virginia of course, West Virginia, Maryland, Washington D.C., Delaware, Rhode Island, Mass, Conn, New H, North/South Carolina, Florida, Georgia, Texas, Canada..

Places I am planning on going Kansas.
 
Last edited:
I think Hutsite wins!
 
Florida & Montana + Ontario Canada.
 
Wow! Scdiggin, where u located? Where is your TN and NC land if I may ask? I live near lake lure. Thanx, guys HH GL
 
Just Florida and Tejas!
 
Pennsylvania and Virginia and West Virginia...
 
Southern Ontario (Windsor), Ohio, Michigan, Mexico, Austria (best hunt ever was there in St. Jakob), Northern Italy.
 
I know 2 guys who are on a quest to get at least one silver coin from each of the 50 states. They fly in, drive around in a rental car, bag some silver, and cross a state off-their-list. They just finished Hawaii, for example. They're currently in some east coast states. Don't have many more states to go :)
 
OH, MI, IN, CA,TN, FL, PA, NC, VI, SC, WV man I need to go on a vacation need to head west this time
 
Pretty sweet goal lol road trip for metal detecting. Sounds like a lot of fun.
 
Wow! Scdiggin, where u located? Where is your TN and NC land if I may ask? I live near lake lure. Thanx, guys HH GL

Hey I'm in Spartanburg, SC. I love lake lure. NC land in Rutherfordton and the TN land some where in eastern Tennessee can't remember the name lol. It's an abandoned ghost town.
 
Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Florida, Mississippi & of course, Louisiana.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom