Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Images from today's news of the aftermath .
001.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
006.JPG

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bart
Well
Where's today's Haul,...Any :tchest:
Only a standing liberty quarter, some bullets including a 50 cal live round, and Got alot of other older clad, but nothing real special. Every thing is tore up, and still settling. This beach will have to be checked after some tide cycles....ground was dangerous and unstable. Dead fish and rotting vegetation were everywhere !!
20220930_094333.jpg

There was all kinds of random stuff like oar lock, pocket knives, and some hand cut nails also.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Miami had some freakish rogue waves after Ian passed....people were swept off the jetty and into the government cut at south beach. My friends father dives right there and metal detects....this year he found a very special diamond ring...it appraised at 300,000$......now I understand how someone could lose such a ring !!

WOW...amazing no one was killed being drug off the boulders !! This was well after the hurricane was long gone !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG-20221001-WA0002.jpg

Thank you lord for the many blessings you have shown me in life....God please bless those that have faired worse than us and help them have the strength to carry on, clean up, and rebuild !! Folks we are almost back to normal down here in the keys, and no storm can take away mother natures glory....for those who have no power, no water, no supplies and food....hang tough and hold fast....help is on the way, because that's how we roll in florida !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
......sure is hot after three nights with no AC, how did we get by when I was a youngster living in your typical non air conditioned Florida house....could be worse and count your blessings
Hang in there village....man what a disaster this is......hope you get power soon, I know there working furiously to get it going again. I feel so lucky to have been spared !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread