What's new

I am finally back on these awesome forums!

Havillah

Jr. Member
Joined
May 22, 2005
Messages
37
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Location
San Juan del Río, Querétaro, Mexico
Detector(s) used
Garrett Money Hunter TR;
Garrett GTP-1350;
Garrett AT Pro International
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, my friends. I have been off for about 2 years. Had some really rough times, including a year-long medical situation. But thank the good Lord, I am back. Hope to have my detector out and looking next week.

Be blessed!
 
I am new here myself, so i cannot say, "Welcome back" -- but i look forward to hearing of your upcoming finds.
 
Welcome back and good luck on digging what you are looking for.
 
Welcome back and let us know what you find!
 
Good Luck this digging season! :occasion14:
 
Glad you got through the tough times look forward to reading more posts from you. Tommy
 
Welcome back and Happy Easter
 
Welcome back!!
 
K Bueno y gracias a Dios! Glad you beat it and you're back in action.
 
Welcome back from Indiana.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom