SOHIO Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 1,943 Reaction score 248 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jan 4, 2013 #1 here ya go gator feel my pain................... Upvote 0
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 5, 2013 #21 I can photograph my finds with my feet if you like Ed.
dougofpa Banned Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 487 Reaction score 121 Golden Thread 0 Location PA Detector(s) used Minelab Safari, Garrett ACE 250, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 5, 2013 #22 Tnmountains said: View attachment 721253 Click to expand... Living here in PA...I've been there and DONE THAT!
Tnmountains said: View attachment 721253 Click to expand... Living here in PA...I've been there and DONE THAT!
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 5, 2013 #23 I was a child in Vermont. I do remember cold.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 5, 2013 #24 Nice log lol
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,151 Reaction score 7,987 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 5, 2013 #25 rock said: Nice log lol Click to expand... Here it comes, Go ahead and say it SOHIO
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 5, 2013 #26 I steered clear... kinda creepy.
NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Jan 5, 2013 #27 GatorBoy said: I steered clear... kinda creepy. Click to expand... Lol! Looks like you paid a few dews. Just send me a bottle of sand! I'll rub a little on my feet and dream before I march out into the cold to hunt.
GatorBoy said: I steered clear... kinda creepy. Click to expand... Lol! Looks like you paid a few dews. Just send me a bottle of sand! I'll rub a little on my feet and dream before I march out into the cold to hunt.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 5, 2013 #28 You got it!