What's new

I just one to find one thing....

VB Sanddigger

Full Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
171
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Location
Suffolk, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Minelab Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did so other than hunting with Bill D. and seeing his finds, it was the highlight of my day!


 

Attachments

  • cut silver 2.webp
    cut silver 2.webp
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,039
  • cut silver.webp
    cut silver.webp
    44.9 KB · Views: 1,035
Upvote 0
WTG Ina, nice find!! Good to see you digging some really old stuff :headbang:

Of course if you're digging with Bill, you better be digging old stuff :laughing7:
 
If your only going to find one thing, that is a nice one to find. Congrats :icon_thumright:
 
Steve in PA said:
WTG Ina, nice find!! Good to see you digging some really old stuff :headbang:

Of course if you're digging with Bill, you better be digging old stuff :laughing7:

I have to try like heck to keep up!!!!
 
I know you were excited with that find. Too bad I didn't get it on video. We'll make sure we do that next time.
 
Great find! And it is truly special to get the piece with the date on it.

Cheers,


Buckles
 
Apparently I'm hunting the wrong part of Suffolk! Way to go! :hello2:
 
Nice find Ina! Very nice to find the piece with the date. Congrats on the sweet piece of history!
 
sweet! I love those cut reales :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 
That is a beauty Ina. I am assuming that it wasn't found at the beach? You must have gone nuts when you dug that. Congrats. Diane
 
Goldirocks said:
That is a beauty Ina. I am assuming that it wasn't found at the beach? You must have gone nuts when you dug that. Congrats. Diane

We were in a field!!
 
Sweet find Ina!! I'd be happy with a day like that! congrats
 
Nice cut silver
 
your one up on me :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom