What's new

I screwed up!

SpiritRelic

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
929
Reaction score
117
Golden Thread
0
I thru may nice first android phone in the swamp because i thought that the gps system locked on to some kind of warp tunnel.man do i feel dump.Now i am really screwing up.I want to find it.Oh the hell with it this one seems like it is hard to type with?This is a harder to type the words with.The spelling is not as easy as my last phone?:-/
 
Last edited:
SpiritRelic said:
I thru may nice first android phone in the swamp because i thought that the gps system locked on to some kind of warp tunnel.man do i feel dump.Now i am really screwing up.I want to find it.Oh the hell with it this one seems like it is hard to type with?This is a harder to type the words with.The spelling is not as easy as my last phone?:-/


You gotta up your meds a bit.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom