What's new

If the beach was very sandy must find Gold.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:
These my find to day all are 18k, gold pendant 0,5g and earring 2,2g. Some coins(7pieces)


My beach is very sandy so i'm never surrender of nature, this my stutus of detection.

Thank you for looking.

Happy hunting.
 

Attachments

  • DSC02677.webp
    DSC02677.webp
    319.1 KB · Views: 155
  • DSC02684.webp
    DSC02684.webp
    279.6 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC02685.webp
    DSC02685.webp
    224.9 KB · Views: 148
  • DSC02688.webp
    DSC02688.webp
    287.1 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Very, very nice finds. Congratulations on the gold. :icon_thumright:

HH,
Anita
 
Very nice finds.
 
Congratulations, Hamid!
 
Either of those would make me happy as somedays I've had nothing.
 
I hear ya Sandman...... if it wasnt for those nasty pennies some days id wonder if people were going to the beach.

Dew
 
Oh my friends, i wish you happy hunting!!
 
Either of those would make me happy as somedays I've had nothing.
Oh my friend Dennis, Best wishes and HAPPY HUNTING!!
 
I like 18K!

Congrats!:hello2::hello2::hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom