Indian Skeleton Located in Pa. Cave ??? what do you see

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Left Cave 7.jpg bone 3.JPG IMG_0215[1].JPG Left Cave 11.JPG Left Cave 11.JPG
I am no expert on bones but this looks like a Indian Skeleton to me but time will tell. We been looking at these pictures for months and the more we look, the more we see. We see everything from animal bones in fore ground and coins, ring, red stone, black human hair, a skull, a walking stick with a coin attached. We think we see baskets and a animal skin and more. Caves like this we video tape for historical research and let them sit. Some day I am sure they will be checked out. Please do not ask for the location. Thank You

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Left Cave 5.jpg Left Cave 21.JPG Left Cave 4.jpg What I think is a walking stick or crutch looks like the bark was shaved off and I see flat sides on the right end of it but the left side still has bark on it. Then we see a white bone that looks like a finger . A Lot of black hair . This cave hunting is fun, we just located over 15 new caves at one location in the Clearfield area. Some show Indian's have been to this area. I will post pictures of some of the caves next week. Again I can not give out the locations.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread