Interesting

I would but, I’ve been snake bitten and not found anything worth posting in a while.

Tell you what! I'll send you some snow and then you can be a little more bored?

Send some rattles and we can name the snake too.:icon_scratch:

Fred... EPPIGIES??! plummet17b.jpgtomsthumb.jpg:laughing7::laughing7:

I found two points this year, that's it. There is snow on the ground already. =(

How about indian scalps. That would be interesting. Has anyone ever seen one? I don't remember seeing one before though maybe I did when my dad used to drag me around to the sales before I knew what I was looking at.

Tom, if you can be honest have you ever been able
to make up your mind if that’s natural or not? Wicked cool either way.

Tom, if you can be honest have you ever been able
to make up your mind if that’s natural or not? Wicked cool either way.
The "Thumb" is natural, found in Polk County, FL - Peace River while fossiling...it's a "fossilized" mud excretion. I'll post another one like it here. The "Other" is a limerock plummet found on a midden site Pinellas Co, FLrumistone.jpg16475.jpg16472.jpg

Found 5 great points this summer so it was a great first season for me. But Im out of good land to hunt, they have seeded and placed straw on top of the 60 plus acres of freshly turned topsoil that I was hunting all summer. So sad!

Not a real snake. It's just a saying meaning that I've had a run on not finding anything good in a while. Hopefully, this will change soon.

I just use the term Skunk we needed rain but not at the same time as harvest cant complain though just as soon as they can get it done I will be walking again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back