the_mad_cladder
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jan 2, 2015
- Messages
- 848
- Reaction score
- 2,381
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus with all the coils, MI-6 pinpointer, Ace350 and Garrett pro pointer.
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
I've been using an Ace 350 for a couple years with minimal success. I like what I see about the Etrac in reviews and posts and am considering buying one. Will a few inches land me more silver? I seem to get all the wheat pennies from unhunted areas but rarely any silver. I found 8 wheaties in my girlfriends yard last week but no silver. Does silver typically end up deeper somehow?
Whats your deepest coin with the etrac?
Whats your deepest coin with the etrac?
, how good is it at the beach on dry sand? And, how waterproof is it for detecting in fresh water and being out in the rain?






