Bramblefind
Silver Member
I feel sort of dumb asking but it looked so weird when I first saw it just hanging out in the road that I thought it was a chupacabra or something else very strange 
But now looking at the pictures I think possibly a fox that is sick with mange? Or it just hit me .. maybe the onset of rabies? It was not as afraid of me as it I would have expected and actually seemed interested in me. Then ran when I took a couple steps toward it.
Seen on a road in the Southern Adirondack region of NY.
Yes,yes,they are.But,they provide me good living and have been my fascination since childhood
Hmmmm,actually you are incredibly WRONG.I dont even know where to start....
how long as this gone on for, and have Coyote always been a danger there
and we think we have problems here with the poor badger being culled, because when it comes in contact with Cows, it can spread TB 
yes they are very timid. And I don't agree with the cull 







