What's new

Jeff of PA - 40,001 - WOW!

1more4me

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
253
Reaction score
338
Golden Thread
0
Location
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
White's V3i
Jeff of PA,
Just logged in and top of the screen showed your post tally:
Top Poster: jeff of pa (40,001)

Congrats on surpassing 40G- that a pile of typing!
A true wealth of knowledge and a T-net resource like no other!

PEACE
 
Congrats Jeff and thank you for all you do and have done....:thumbup:


Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
LOL Soon time for a Tune up :laughing9:
 
That's a lotta post's............:icon_thumleft:.....:occasion14: .>>>><<<<
 
Congradulations:notworthy:, I just heard that jeff-gordon has picked up a second laptop so he can now post with both hands!
 
yes, good work Jeff of pa. As a reward we all pitched in and you get the next year off from posting, get some rest old man
 
If I said Happy Birthday, and nice find to everyone, I would have had 80,000 :tongue3:

Besides, birthdays aren't always a happy occasion, it just brings you 1 year nearer the finish line :laughing7:
 
The heck with the 40k posts, I still wondering where he got the 1627 likes from :icon_scratch: :laughing7:
 
Now its 40,034, that's more miles than I have on my 2005 F350 Dually.:icon_thumleft:
 
I'm still trying to figure out what he does with the other 15 minutes a day he's not on the forum.
 
Slow down guys! If this response goes viral, Jeff will be in a world of hurt.... at least his two typing fingers will be! Good work, Jeff. TTC
 
With this many posts, I can only assume Jeff has retired from md'ing after that great plane crash hunt? Congrats!
 
I'm still trying to figure out what he does with the other 15 minutes a day he's not on the forum.


you might think bathroom breaks, but I hear he has a 3 inch pvc pipe run under his chair to the outside
 
Haha @ Jeff - Gordon. Congrats to you Jeff of Pa.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom