Jesuit Treasure - Putting It All Together

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Oro, remember that they were also "Human" with the Human faults. Even in the past 20-30 years we have learned of abuses that Priests have done with "Altarboys", why then should we be surprised about "hidden mining"? The King of Spain's Edict was for 200 years of "Hidden Mining", IE not paying him his Royal Tithe (10%) of all Silver and 100% of all Gold, "Except for personal Jewelry" , which explains those Gold ropes or chains that are found at the ship wrecks, 20 to 80 LBs worth. As long as they wore them they were "Personal Jewelry ". Break their vows to the Pope? The Popes were political appointments from the 1500's to the Mid 1700's. Kings appointed a lot of the Popes, not the Cardinals. So their loyalty was to the Order first and formost. The mining was done with "Free Labor" for the most part, so even low grade deposits could be worked, let alone high grade deposits.

I have posted as much some time ago.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ladies,Gentlemen, As Oro and I have shown several times, they wee not expelled for illegal minng but 'Insurrection', which the king could not overlook The few illegal mines of the Jesuits were an insignificent factor sompared to the flood from the other mine throughout the world.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Ladies,Gentlemen, As Oro and I have shown several times, they wee not expelled for illegal minng but 'Insurrection', which the king could not overlook The few illegal mines of the Jesuits were an insignificent factor sompared to the flood from the other mine throughout the world.

The way you've stated this implies that the illegal Jesuit mining in Arizona was of such a modest degree that it wasn't worth dealing with for the Spanish. That conflicts with all the legends of rich mines and large precious metals caches, doesn't it? That's the simple observation that has been apparent to me for years.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SDC, when you compare the output of thousands of mines, many as rish as any of the Jesuits illegal holdings, --many almost as rich as tayopa - no, it doesn't. I have records of a thousand mules being loaded at one time here in Alamos ,alone, for the long trip to Mexico City, none of Jesuit ownership, you begin to realixe how Mexico was stripped of her metals.

Incidently, those wern;t carrying ore but Dore' bars.

No, they wern't axpelled for illegally mining, but for insurection.

coffee my friend ? :coffee2::coffee2:

Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you say insurrection, are you saying they staged and up rising? I knew they didn't agree on how the Spanish treated the natives. Was insurrection the reason for the other two countries expelled them? Is there proof they wanted to take over country

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me ask you this. At Tayopa did you see the number 9 used or the letter i? Another is the color of the stones.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On my sit and others I've seen the reference to Jesus and his bride. There is a post from minuteman and the two large stone is what that is. What I'm trying to say is that I believe that they hid they treasure for the coming of Christ. There is reference to Christ and family future on the stones. They never intended to recover some of the Gold and Silver. My belief that is. What are you thoughts on this?

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First they were men of God. Their sites say it all. The whole thing is based off the books of the Bible.. The battle between Good and Evil. Most of the list sites tell a story. From the beginning with the tree of Eden. It on all the sites I've seen. There alway the pit of Satan to the throne of God.
When I saw the pictures of Tayopa I could see it there. I believe most people are looking for just a few signs and symbols to get them from one spot to another. The builders or priest had the code book with them. Most of us gained our knowledge with the big monuments of the west. We learned they did things a certain way. They didn't waste their time with the small things. There is another whole chapter to this world of treasure hunting to be discovered. As you look at this treads today. We are finding more and more of the new sites not mentioned in history. Well maybe some have. The way they made a site out west is not the same as say east of the Mississippi. Down in Fla. You will not find large monuments that can be seen like the mountains of the west. Yeah you have the Appalachian which are similar to the western sites. While I was in California it was easy to see a site. They stock out like sore thumbs. So with that being said. If they needed to find their stashes it should have been easier. Then again they may still be out there secretly taking what they need. Or trolling sites like this seeing what has been discovered. You old timers and that is by no means being disrespectful. Pioneers I should say, know what I mean. You.can easily go to a site and see the layout.. Knowing the code is the hardest part. I have found that there is a lot more on the stones than you hear mentioned. Very valuable information that's not being told. Maybe it's not known by most. I don't know the reason why. All I can say is that I have not found the kind of information in any books like I've found on my site. I still have a lot to learn and I bet I could show something new to a seasoned veteran. Enough rambling I need to get back to studying. And speaking of that is their anyone who knows what all those funny black shadow signs mean?

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I'm trying to say is that I believe that they hid they treasure for the coming of Christ. There is reference to Christ and family future on the stones. They never intended to recover some of the Gold and Silver. My belief that is. What are you thoughts on this?

Interesting theory, BackwoodsBob. Let's say, for the sake of discussion, that you are right - the Jesuits hid their treasure for the return of Christ. I thought everyone was to go to heaven at the point of Christ's return, so what purpose(s) would the treasure serve at that time?

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The way they made a site out west is not the same as say east of the Mississippi. Down in Fla. You will not find large monuments that can be seen like the mountains of the west.
You.can easily go to a site and see the layout.. Knowing the code is the hardest part. I have found that there is a lot more on the stones than you hear mentioned. Very valuable information that's not being told. Maybe it's not known by most. I don't know the reason why. All I can say is that I have not found the kind of information in any books like I've found on my site. Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
I can vouch for that first comment - sites on the east coast do not look at all like the ones on the west coast. It makes it very hard for a newbie to learn when all the examples that can be found in books and on forums such as this one are very different than what I see.
I wish I could easily see the layout. I don't know enough yet.
I agree that certain things have probably not been shared, and I would venture to say that no real treasure hunter gives away all their secrets - they probably do not want more competition. It's been said that not even Kenworthy shared in his books everything he knew.

Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just going by what I see on the stones. On just about every site I've seen on here has the same stones of a bribe and groom. Well there are two different one. One is a prince and bride. Which has a depiction as the son of Satan. Then there is the one of Christ and his bride. All the sites have this type of thing on them. You just don't hear it being discussed. It's for the time when returns and rules a thousand years. You don't hear about the Bible verses on the sites either. I've found that they do help in many ways. Like a direction of travel to how many place to look for. The Tree of Eden is on all the sites. After all most of them were priest. All the sites have the good and evil theme. Another thing is that no mass fortune was found when they rounded up. Think of all the sites out there. From coast to coast there are stashes. They believed in the prophecy that for told the things in the future. All the animals and strange things like gargoyles on the sites. All the symbolism has to do with the story's in the Bible. That's one book all the priest knew about. The best code book for them. There is a lot that's not talked about at these sites. There are two stash places that I know of, one is the kings treasure and one the other says Jesuit. The one that has the kings show the the evil pictures. Maybe that's what they thought of the Kings of their time. It's just there are some heavy messages on these sites. I don't know if we will ever know for sure the true meaning of all the symbolism used. It's just a theory of mine from studing what is on the stones. When I first started seeing the stuff on the stones. I had no information about treasure. I was fascinated with all the work done on them. I know most don't think much about the small stones. Well, I've seen pieces from the size of a pea to mountain sides all covered with information. I will be in the L.A. area next month. And if anyone would like to meet me. I can show you what I mean.
Any site will have the same thing on them. My treasure is at the end. I want to know everything I can before I ever step foot in the vault. To me knowing why all this was placed there to begin with. There are.places in every state in this country. So if they were planning on returning to get it. Why have it scattered throughout the world. Those of us that spend a lot of time on an active site can tell you. These place do have a feeling that's hard to describe. Almost like they are alive with the people that made them. Enough of my beliefs I'm here to learn more so let's hear what others have to say.

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
Steve,

Its not absurd at all. Its not to me, because I have spent the last twenty or so years researching mostly Jesuit History in the New World. I know more than most regarding the Arrests and Suppression of the Order. I know because I have read the travel journals of every Jesuit Missionary Priest that have ever been published.

I will give a very brief rundown:

1759: Because Jesuits were found to be guilty of taking part in a plot to assassinate King Joseph I of Portugal, the Order was kicked out/suppressed from every Portuguese Colony on Earth.

1764: Because of Jesuit Money Handling Scandals, they were kicked out/suppressed from every French Colony on Earth.

1767: Several Jesuits were arrested handing out money to rioters during The Esquilache Riots of 1766 in Madrid. Charles III had been warned regarding Jesuit Exploits by his Minister Pombal, but ignored them until some were arrested handing out money to rioters. As a result of the 1766 riots, Charles III sent an envoy to Mexico to closely watch the comings and goings of the Jesuits. After a year, he reported back to the Crown, and the King sent letters back to every Governor and Military Commander in the New World. A sealed envelope inside another sealed envelope. The letter in the outer envelope said that the inner envelope was not to be opened until the night of 25 June 1767. Any sooner, and the person would face death. Based on what had already happened to the Jesuits in both Portugal and France, the Order had AT LEAST a two year lead to hide their wealth. I believe each Rectorate was responsible for hiding their own wealth (which is why we have Jesuit Treasure Stories from all over).

On the night of 25-26 June 1767, all the inner letters were read. They were instructed to go to EVERY Jesuit House, Colegio, Mission, and Visita. Gather all the Fathers, and read aloud the arrest proclamation from the King. The Fathers were ONLY allowed to take the clothes on their backs, their breviaries, and a copy of Sir Thomas A Kempis' "An Imitation of Christ". EVERY Priest was stripped and searched. EVERY House/Colegio/Mission/Visita was searched from top to bottom by Spanish Soldiers looking for the treasures everybody knew the Jesuits had. The ONLY way any Jesuit would have had to carry ANY kind of map or instruction, would be in his head. About 600 Jesuit Priests and laybrothers died on the forced marches across Mexico, and then the slave-like Atlantic Crossing.

1773: Pope Clement XIII issues "Dominus ac Redemptor" which officially suppresses the Jesuit Order Worldwide. As of this date, there are formally no more Jesuits.

1814: The Jesuit Order is reinstated as an Order of the Catholic Church. Jesuits start to repopulate all their old haunts. This date is important because of my next entry.

1891: In July of 1891, a construction company that had been hired by the Brazilian Government to demolish the Old Castle San Antonio in Rio de Janeiro. They broke into the cellars of the castle, and there found 12 iron clamped chests and several sacks that contained over seventy million GOLD SPANISH DOLLARS (70,000,000).
70 mil seems like a lot of gold coins considering that the entire population of all of Brazil is estimated to be only 1.5 mil peeps in 1766. All of Spain's population is estimated to be only 10 mil in 1808 ...

We probably don't have good mintage data but hard to believe that many Spanish gold dollars there then. When did total US mintage of gold dollars get to 70 mil? Long after the supposed timeline for caching this stuff - just for perspective.

And supposedly all those coins and other claimed gold and what not are just one part of Jesuit stores all over creation at that time?

With that kind of $ they could have been flying the stuff back to the Vatican in leer jets :D
There was also a lead box containing papers. One of the papers was a receipt given by Father Anton DeSartes for twenty million (20,000,000) in gold to be paid as a tribute to King Joseph I. Father Anton DeSartes just so happened to be the head of the Jesuit College at Rio de Janeiro.

Here is the sixty million dollar question:

The Jesuit Order was reinstated in the Catholic Church in 1814. This treasure wasn't found until 1891. That was seventy-seven (77) years the Jesuits had been back, and let seventy million in gold just lay there and get found by some construction workers. Why would the Jesuits just forget about that much gold? Simple answer is: THEY WOULDN'T! The only way the Jesuits let that gold get found would have been if they didn't have the knowledge or the opportunity to recover it. Seventy-seven years is a hell of an opportunity. To me, the only theory that fits is that there could not have been many Priests that carried that knowledge. Most of the ones that did, were likely part of the 600 or so that died in transit.

Mike

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just going by what I see on the stones. On just about every site I've seen on here has the same stones of a bribe and groom. Well there are two different one. One is a prince and bride. Which has a depiction as the son of Satan. Then there is the one of Christ and his bride.
The Tree of Eden is on all the sites.
All the animals and strange things like gargoyles on the sites. All the symbolism has to do with the story's in the Bible. That's one book all the priest knew about. The best code book for them. There is a lot that's not talked about at these sites. There are two stash places that I know of, one is the kings treasure and one the other says Jesuit. The one that has the kings show the the evil pictures. Maybe that's what they thought of the Kings of their time. It's just there are some heavy messages on these sites. I don't know if we will ever know for sure the true meaning of all the symbolism used. It's just a theory of mine from studing what is on the stones. When I first started seeing the stuff on the stones. I had no information about treasure. I was fascinated with all the work done on them. I know most don't think much about the small stones. Well, I've seen pieces from the size of a pea to mountain sides all covered with information.
Any site will have the same thing on them. My treasure is at the end. I want to know everything I can before I ever step foot in the vault. To me knowing why all this was placed there to begin with. There are.places in every state in this country. So if they were planning on returning to get it. Why have it scattered throughout the world. Those of us that spend a lot of time on an active site can tell you. These place do have a feeling that's hard to describe. Almost like they are alive with the people that made them. Enough of my beliefs I'm here to learn more so let's hear what others have to say.

BackwoodsBob - I have not seen anything that reminds me of a bride and groom. Is there anything you can share so that I know what it would look like?

I haven't spotted any gargoyles, thankfully. That would creep me out.

You say that the treasure will be for the 1,000 years of rule, but what exactly will the gold, for example, be used for do you think? Everything needed for his reign should be readily available, so upon Jesus' return everything would belong to him anyhow, yes? What I mean is, Jesus would not need to buy anything with that gold/silver if he already owns everything at that point anyhow, right? Or am I missing something?

My site has Native Americans depicted. What could that mean in reference to bible stories?

I agree with your comment on why they would leave their treasures scattered all over the nation/globe if they planned on returning to retrieve it.They seem to have complicated matters for themselves if indeed it was their intention to return for it. Perhaps another possible explanation is that the Jesuits left caches for the supposed/intended near future migration of Jesuits from Spain to New Spain to establish missions/communities/churches at some point. Possible?

Last edited:

THE1

Aug 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just like their hidden markers and also tree carvings showing animals that are the start and the end and the start the end and the center the trick is getting the animals all together doing what they have laid out for us to see on the carved rocks or whatever they may have used ive seen pottery pieces concrete soles of shoes if you come acrosss a dump area examine closely many clues thatwill crack your site wide open then its off and running... really i believe atleast in the southwest that jesuits had ungodly amounts of treasure and with a lil newschool techniques to examine their clues and think outside the box using their numbers and visual cues and pictures to come up with an action or a place thing or sign (s) and have it imburned in memory so when u do come across what it is they have showed you, instinct and intuition will never fail to lead you to something good. faith and the ability to put i all together to unequivically know what it is you are looking for as well as knowing what you are looking at if this makes sense i hope everyone will be blessed there is plenty out there ive heard...

THE1

Aug 7, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its not just the recent clue its the big picture using all their clues to make that big picture that they break to you piece by piece clue by clue and sign by sign... or else u will just pass by it.never knowing or putting the plot together .. best prepare by knowing mining and the de re metallica by far the most helpful insightful book ive read the steps to 13 are like stages of becoming a miner alchemy my least favorite is one of the last thats all i can say for now

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
n
NO Bob I didn't, but you must remember over 400 years have passed wth considerable erosion., plus Human mistreatment of any signs for personeal, potential benefit.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Concept, you must remember that Spaninh coinage was almost a universal monetary unit used almost all over the world, not just restricted the colonies for their personal use.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread