Oroblanco
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jan 21, 2005
- Messages
- 7,874
- Reaction score
- 9,900
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- DAKOTA TERRITORY
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Gollum wrote
Well, Mike, you did ask for it.
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!
Oroblanco
and Yammy Elf <aka SWR> wrote.....also, I welcome ANY comments on the subject at hand, whether they be positive or negative. EVERYBODY is allowed to believe whatever they wish.
I would prefer that comments (whether positive or negative) have a point rather than just disagreeing with the opposing view to yours.
ghostdog...I know a guy....that knows a guy, that could probably validate this story.
I can't really say who that guy is...that knows the other guy...but, because I know the one guy...it has to be true!
Well, Mike, you did ask for it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!
Oroblanco

except for the Jesuit mining in the Superstitions. Even with his connections, I doubt even Lamar could reach this level in the Vatican Archives. 

On the other hand, it wouldn't hurt to look into the history. After all, it concerns Jesuit treasure, so there's no telling where the trail might lead. By their very nature, a good Jesuit treasure story must blend truth with fiction. The trick in finding the treasure is separating the two. 







