All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
D

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Well they sure look like it been smoothed off and worked for some reason, Someone posted a circle of rocks on top of a hill Looks like a nest with a egg inside with a drill hole. I would for sure keep it in mind and see if it would work for a cormer marker

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dsty:
I was watching a program on Sci-Fi a few days ago, called Ghost Mine. It's a reality show in series about this man who opened an old gold mine and brought in a small crew to work it. Turns out there's paranormal activity in and around the mine, plus in the nearby small town. He brought in a couple to investigate the ghostly stuff.
Well, in this last episode, that couple was contacted by a local business man who told them that the mine had been owned by a Masonic organization many years ago and that they were the ones who closed it down. He sketched a layout of 3 granite boulders that were supposed to be on the access road, close to the diggings and said that he didn't know what their importance were, but that they should be found and investigated.
Long story short...........the 3 granite rocks were found and each rock had 3 drill holes in it. Within the triangular area formed by those stones was a depressed area. They dug there and uncovered another entrance to the mine complex that had been boarded shut and completely covered in dirt to match the surrounding grade.
This would give even more evidence that the KGC did use drill holes and other signs pioneered by the Spanish and Ancients in their own activities of the treasure sort.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that those 3 granite rocks / boulders were "out of place" for this area. Granite was NOT a common stone found in this area. These 3 stones were about 3 to 4 feet in diameter and the triangle they formed was about 200 feet on a side.

I watched the show. Interesting, but they focused on the paranormal-which is what the show is about. It got me thinking. I have taken pictures in an area of "interest" and found that I have photographed...well, strange lights. some are "hovering" others are traveling and leaving streaks, but always headed toward the area of "interest". I suppose I can post one such image. maybe

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do you make of the "hovering" light?

It took several tries to make it upload. I had to take a screen shot of the original because the original would not load. Here is a strange light above a monument.

Attachments

• crop light.png
    crop light.png
    255.9 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
usernotfound:
I've never heard of an orb being visible during the day, but I am no authority on the subject. I do know that the ones that I've heard of and seen are at night and often viewable only in the IR. Most "experts" in the scientific field try to tag them as lens flares or camera / film problems and consciencely choose not to speak of the possibility of spirit activity.

Your photo seems to have occured during the daylight hours, so you have a rare pic....don't loose it. Could this be spirit activity.....I don't kknow. Could this be a "probe" sent from another society on another world or from another dimension.....again; I don't know, but I do keep a totally opened mind to all possibilities. After all; as the character in Shakespeare's play said, "There are more things in Heaven and on earth than you have ever dreamed of, Horatio." :occasion14: And I believe that wholeheartedly.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
usernotfound:
I've never heard of an orb being visible during the day, but I am no authority on the subject. I do know that the ones that I've heard of and seen are at night and often viewable only in the IR. Most "experts" in the scientific field try to tag them as lens flares or camera / film problems and consciencely choose not to speak of the possibility of spirit activity.

Your photo seems to have occured during the daylight hours, so you have a rare pic....don't loose it. Could this be spirit activity.....I don't kknow. Could this be a "probe" sent from another society on another world or from another dimension.....again; I don't know, but I do keep a totally opened mind to all possibilities. After all; as the character in Shakespeare's play said, "There are more things in Heaven and on earth than you have ever dreamed of, Horatio." :occasion14: And I believe that wholeheartedly.

Day light sightings ARE rare; I think it IS "Spirit Activity" of a ghost Sentinel, if ORB is size of a EGG. Easier to manifest when away from electrical sources (lines, etc). Ghost Sentinel Orb is electro-magnetic energy, and is USUALLY harmless; small electric "charges" can disrupt their "energy field"... such as using a TV Remote (with new "fresh" batteries). THAT is why "ghosties" can't cross a stream/creek of running water... creates small electrical "charge".

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Thoughts that I have about corner markers is I THINK you can identify them because of the will always have another mark with them very possible a 8 " wide X 16" deep drill hole, they point E.W.N.S., they are 2.5 miles apart, if you know of another that is 5 -- 7.5 -- 10 miles distance it still counts even if its on a angle' 1/2 way between any 2 of the directions , you may have found a corner of another section.

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
usernotfound:

That's not the only picture with "orbs" and I'm not facing the sun in either picture. Maybe one day, I will share the info with ghost-orb hunting people...but not anytime soon.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's not the only picture with "orbs" and I'm not facing the sun in either picture. Maybe one day, I will share the info with ghost-orb hunting people...but not anytime soon.

Usernotfound,
I can appreciate your keeping your photos to yourself as far as starting a spirit research program. That's not your priority at this time..........besides, it would be a little rough finding a legitimate orbs research group right now. There are so many jumping into the reality TV crap as to really muddy up the subject.

EDIT: There is ONE more area of research concerning orbs..................UFOs. There have been witnesses who claimed to see an orb that transitioned into a UFO of about 30 foot diameter which then sped off into the night. This is no joke. They were true reports filed with researchers and some scientists say this would be a possibility under some theories in the Quantum Physics arena.

Last edited:

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Usernotfound,
I can appreciate your keeping your photos to yourself as far as starting a spirit research program. That's not your priority at this time..........besides, it would be a little rough finding a legitimate orbs research group right now. There are so many jumping into the reality TV crap as to really muddy up the subject.

EDIT: There is ONE more area of research concerning orbs..................UFOs. There have been witnesses who claimed to see an orb that transitioned into a UFO of about 30 foot diameter which then sped off into the night. This is no joke. They were true reports filed with researchers and some scientists say this would be a possibility under some theories in the Quantum Physics arena.

Hm...

Next thing you'll know I'll be writting the follow on to "The Little People" - by R. Quinn. Or better yet, portals to other places.

Oh, my. Some things are better kept to one self.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hm...

Next thing you'll know I'll be writting the follow on to "The Little People" - by R. Quinn. Or better yet, portals to other places.

Oh, my. Some things are better kept to one self.

ROFLMAO !!!...........yep, too true, too true. And, we haven't even touched on the subject of spatial displacement. :tongue3: :tongue3:

OP
OP
D

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
I've been seeing some 8 inch drill holes I believe them to = 1320 feet ( 1/4 of a mile ) if they are 8 inches X 16 inches its 2649 feet or 1/2 mile, 3 inch and under measure by the foot, 4 inch measure by the pace, 8 inch measure by the mile. Kinda wonder when 5000 paces = 2.5 miles would it be represented as a 5 ?? V ??

Last edited:

tinhorn

Jul 28, 2011
Don't know if this is a corner but it is on a drill hole line that runs east to west. i'll show several angles b/c what you see changes as you walk around it. The drill hole on the bottom is 6 wide 14 deep clean through the rock. The one on top is 4 x 2. There are also 3 inch and a half holes that are 1/2 inch deep. One of these is connected to the spear.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• mule corner head.jpg
    mule corner head.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 672
  • mule corner 2.jpg
    mule corner 2.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 706

tinhorn

Jul 28, 2011
Same rock other side.
attachment.php

attachment.php

So what do you guys n gals see?

Attachments

• whale corner 3.jpg
    whale corner 3.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 710
  • corner spear.jpg
    corner spear.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 764

tinhorn

Jul 28, 2011
That last pic reminds me of a sun dial shape. I would like to hear some opinions on it's meaning and importance as well. If anyone is willing to share???

tinhorn

Jul 28, 2011
This one is about a half mile south of the last. It may be a corner, among other things, the rock has topographical features of the surrounding area.

attachment.php

and yes, the little guy is one of my treasures!

Attachments

• corner marker drill hole 2.jpg
    corner marker drill hole 2.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 146
  • corner marker drill hole 2.jpg
    corner marker drill hole 2.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 705
OP
OP
D

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Good size boulder and it is very possible a corner marker, egg size to small hole and it should be one of the 4 direstions, I like 30 degrees / 120 degrees /210 / and 300 degrees, at least if everything else fails. If theres a small rock nearby that could have came out of the mouth then its something else more interesting, looks like the boulder could be aprox waist high which is the size for a corner marker. The four directions may be as the face ( notch ) shows and reverse, the face is as a stright edge may be the other 2 directions, I use a plastic 12 inch ruler lay it flat and set a compass on it for the degrees

Last edited:

tinhorn

Jul 28, 2011
This one is the eye of the bear. It is 4" and goes down about 1 inch. Then the 1.5 drill hole goes down about another 3 inches. It has also been carved into a heart shape.

Attachments

• resized bear.jpg
    resized bear.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 139
  • bear drill hole resized.jpg
    bear drill hole resized.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 130

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread