Primary Interest:
Other

Moonrover

Jul 17, 2012
Cambridge, MA
Primary Interest:
Other
L.C. BAKER said:
how do i attatch a file or picture for viewing on here?

If you are using an iPad app then click on the "advanced" button in the upper right when creating a post. I'm putting in a book cover picture right now:

image-490030834.jpg

Is this the book that got you interested in KGC ?

This is a long shot, but look at this link.

http://libbraille.org/alphabet.php

M

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
This trail started in 1972 when I was just seven years old. We have made leaps and bounds on it in the last 5 years. I have read both of Mr. Brewers books along with just about everything available out there. I know what Hillbilly Bob is talking about when he talks about locking himself away in his war room to study!
I know without a doubt that it is an authentic K.G.C. bill that I am looking at. Cesent Moon, Rising Sun, Many other symbols have been identified by my Father and I along this trail. The problem is the many map symbols that we need to decode on the bill it's self.
We have just purchased a geologger set up and have better equipment to look with now. The clues are printed on lead and very hard to pick up (any ideas on this?)

Upvote 0
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The 18 with the three dots above it in the shape of an inverted triangle, is written in the form of a date. 1874 the 7 has a trail of dots above it and the 4 has the three dots trailing off at a 45 degree angle to the south east of the base of the number 4. what is this telling me to do? On a seperate clue the 18 with the inverted triangle of three dots apears again in the form of another year. As always any help is apreciated. Thank you.

Upvote 0

Treemaster

Nov 8, 2012
LV
Detector(s) used
White prizm III, Garrett 350, Sometimes I use None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
explosives have been planted and booby traps are in place around any value and it is a must you know what you are doing before you start digging on a kgc site death is certain and can be avoided by way of metal detector.

Upvote 0

Treemaster

Nov 8, 2012
LV
Detector(s) used
White prizm III, Garrett 350, Sometimes I use None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
what you read in books is a myth the sites are still around and many still offer gold of millions to billions not just coins but nuggets the size of softballs and gold bars the shape of broom stick and 1 foot long...

join my group the golden circle... and view tons of pictures...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread