What's new

Last couple water hunts............

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunted Lake MI one day and two inland lakes. The ring is a big NITRO costume one.
Got a new penny and a wheat at lake MI. I nice Chicago Bears pendant and a bunch of misc........
Just having fun and Gold will be soon!
 

Attachments

  • DSC06570.webp
    DSC06570.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 207
  • DSC06571.webp
    DSC06571.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 199
  • DSC06567.webp
    DSC06567.webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 193
  • DSC06569.webp
    DSC06569.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 196
  • DSC06573.webp
    DSC06573.webp
    41 KB · Views: 205
  • DSC06574.webp
    DSC06574.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 195
Great bunch of water finds Mike [thumbsup] I'll bet that ring gave you a nitro moment when you seen it in your scoop.
 
Great finds, Mike. :icon_thumright: Too bad the ring wasn't real. Nice pile of coins and I think I like the top mask best. Looks pretty nice.

HH
 
great weather for being in the water thats for sure! the ground around here is pretty dry and hard, nice finds Mike......looks like fun!
 
Cool finds Mike. :icon_thumleft: Gotta get me one of those water detectors and stay cool in the water!! Good luck on the Gold!
 
Congrats on all those finds, gotta be a blast hunting lake Mich! ffd
 
Hey Mike looks like you have been getting out and having some fun in the water, nice finds .
 
Hey Mike looks like you have been getting out and having some fun in the water, nice finds .

Hey rob, I did but that hunt was 3 years ago! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom