OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have enjoyed Treasure Hunting and being a Dutch Hunter for over 50 years . and i must now say good bye .. my health is failing and this is the end of my treasure hunting days .. i wish all the best and ,tell you .. yes i did in fact find LDM ..this is where it ends . i am restoring a sled my brother left to me and i don't have a lot of time left so .. Stay safe stay free no need i will show my self out ..

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Attachments

• 1C40DDF0-34C5-4AAC-8087-EE9C66575F95.jpeg
    1C40DDF0-34C5-4AAC-8087-EE9C66575F95.jpeg
    81 KB · Views: 63
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My father fell down the basement stairs at his home and was injured .. ..Mindy

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe it is BB who has fallen down the stairs I believe it highly unlikely for his father to still be alive.

Barber..

Jan 15, 2012
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe it is BB who has fallen down the stairs I believe it highly unlikely for his father to still be alive.

It is signed Mindy.. As in that is his daughter.. But yeah, given his history who knows if it true or not..

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i was taking two 40 lbs bags of salt down to salt purifier and the step broke and yes i got hurt . i will be fine in a few weeks ...latter

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to hear that BB.
thank you for the kind words i am healing but very sore .the other day i was making a tape recording for if something dose happen the mine is never lost again .. and some thing happen i could not have predicted.. when i was trying to word the trail to the mine . i realized i had never found the face Waltz spoke about . till then ... the face is real and its not what you think it is . you most likely will walk right past it .. i did . a few times .. and never knew that's what he was talking about ... so ask your self " when is a face not a face ..?" the answer is a real old school miners term, most won't know it and very few will under stand what waltz was saying .i would have never seen the face if i had not found the mine first . we in the modern world don't think the same as the old German miners did .. but yes the face is where you would leave the trial ....100% true !

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you for the kind words i am healing but very sore .the other day i was making a tape recording for if something dose happen the mine is never lost again .. and some thing happen i could not have predicted.. when i was trying to word the trail to the mine . i realized i had never found the face Waltz spoke about . till then ... the face is real and its not what you think it is . you most likely will walk right past it .. i did . a few times .. and never knew that's what he was talking about ... so ask your self " when is a face not a face ..?" the answer is a real old school miners term, most won't know it and very few will under stand what waltz was saying .i would have never seen the face if i had not found the mine first . we in the modern world don't think the same as the old German miners did .. but yes the face is where you would leave the trial ....100% true !

You are confusing two different clues BB. Although both are attributed to Waltz himself, they are separated by some distance and description They might even apply to different trails he traveled in going to or from his mine. One is the "rock standing like a man" clue, which was where he left he trail and changed direction for the final distance to the mine. The other clue was the "face" clue, where a head or face that looked like an "indian" looked out over, or at his mine from above.
I have a few photos of possibles for both clues.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
believe what you want ..we all grew up in a modern world waltz saw things very different then we do .. you see two clues i see one ...! to me he is talking about the same clue because it is the way he saw it .. i gave you what i could . when is someone two faced ? good luck ...

PS yes i found the real LDM ..!

Last edited:

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
believe what you want ..we all grew up in a modern world waltz saw things very different then we do .. you see two clues i see one ...! to me he is talking about the same clue because it is the way he saw it .. i gave you what i could . when is someone two faced ? good luck ...

Finally the search is over!!!

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Found it where BB ?
In your "grow yer own" garden....most likely.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the joke is on you ,Waltz was a old miner with a vast amount of skill and the rest of you are just wasting your time and life looking for it ...i have been a gun smith and a clock smith . i have seen hand made gears made by a old German ...you have no idea the skills of that man ....i am getting old and i really don't care anymore .. good luck

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somehiker, no insults or attacks. All, please post by our rules.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FORUM GUIDELINES
Posts should be suitable for all ages, on topic, concise, and courteous.

If you disagree with another member's post, make your comments in a polite and respectful manner.

Don't attack, provoke, insult, or deliberately offend anyone

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions