baspinall
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jul 23, 2006
- Messages
- 2,465
- Reaction score
- 846
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Pennsylvania
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I'll start with homes surrounding that "Great" old colonial place your eyeballing. In many circumstances those surrounding homes where also part of the original property that have been divided up through the years.
Brian
Brian


But if you go to an old church yard...look and see if the church building had been expanded and enlarged. If it has , look at the building and see if there is a craw space door. crawl under the building and detect. I noticed a church yard i was hunting once and noticed they had added on to the front of the building. I crawled under the new part and low and behold ....there was the original steps going into the church ! OMG !!!! i RECOVERED HAND FULLS OF OLD COINS ! It got dark and I never went back. I'm saving it for when i get skinny someday.







