Letters Found of Albert Pike

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone heard or seen any books or post claiming that 27 lost letters of Albert Pike have been found. These letters claim to reveal locations of secret KGC Depositories? Has anyone heard this?

Myself, I do not believe the part about the KGC Depositories because they never wrote anything down for others to find. If they did it was hidden so well no one would hardly ever find it. They did encode their treasures on the landscape on trees and rocks. If you were knowledgeable enough to decipher, they figured you earned the treasure by being enlightened and they did not just give it to you.

Last edited:
OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone else claimed to have the letters. I saw it yesterday in an hour and one half youtube by Scott Wolter. Said he was going to write a book on it.

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If *they* controlled the banks as some theorize, why hide all that wealth in vaults and risk discovery when it could be multiplying with interest ?

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
If *they* controlled the banks as some theorize, why hide all that wealth in vaults and risk discovery when it could be multiplying with interest ?

Where is a more secure hidey-hole? A big bank on Park Avenue in New York City, which everyone knows about, or a secret secure location in the hills where public access is limited and actual discovery chances are virtually zero? When the money-making ponzi fiat money system fails (historically, all of them have), gold will, as always, be the reboot safe haven. Remember the Golden Rule.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the person who found the letters went by an online name of "ECS".

:)

:P

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No I haven't heard about these letters, but I wish I could find them and I do believe these treasures exist.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread