LivWell pot shop is great!

67GTX

Greenie
Aug 1, 2014
Southwest Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont think your a fool Jimmy, I just dont want you to do anything that would sabatage your new found health..:)

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Don't worry... As I've said, as long as it is illegal in my State of Virginia, I will not test the quality of law enforcement's ability to seek out transgressors of the law. And it is not likely to become legal here within the next few years. I might be dead and gone before Virginia legalizes marijuana. I have no contacts for purchase of the drug illegally. And I am not looking to make such connections. Plus, it is highly unlikely that a dealer would seek me out to make a connection with me. So, no pot to smoke... Equals me not smoking pot.

Last edited:

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
We moved them to the Health forum... There are medical uses for marijuana....

Alcohol is far more dangerous and lethal...

There are over 18 million americans with alcoholism and tens of millions more who abuse alcohol but not classified as alcholics yet....

"Alcohol is the most commonly used addictive substance in the United States, according to the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. It's legal for those 21 and older. Only about 22% of adult women and 11% of adult men are lifetime alcohol abstainers."

"88,000 Americans die each year because of excessive alcohol use,*according to the CDC.*Nearly half of those deaths are from chronic alcohol use -- liver failure, for example -- while the other half are attributable to acute situations, such as alcohol poisoning or a drunken driving accident. There are an average of 1,600 alcohol poisoning deaths, or overdoses, each year."

We have not received any complaints from members on posts about having a beer or sharing a few drinks..... Alcohol is only legal for adults just like the pot laws...

The few posts are not really a big deal, it is legal in several states, decriminalized in many more as well as available in others for medical reasons...

... and of course, TreasureNet would not exist without it! :laughing7: In my case I have ADHD. It was the only way I could focus for the thousands of hours required to build such a site. Yes, I am pro-legalization. It's a medicinal herb - very very good for some conditions - some new evidence suggesting it can actually kill cancer cells. If I went a doctor and complained about my ADHD do you know what he would have prescribed? Adderall - METHAMPHETAMINE! No thanks!

Last edited:

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
... and of course, TreasureNet would not exist without it! :laughing7: In my case I have ADHD. It was the only way I could focus for the thousands of hours required to build such a site. Yes, I am pro-legalization. It's a medicinal herb - very very good for some conditions - some new evidence suggesting it can actually kill cancer cells. If I went a doctor and complained about my ADHD do you know what he would have prescribed? Adderall - METHAMPHETAMINE! No thanks!

Absolutely!!!! I second that motion!!! Today not 20 years from now. I share the same condition but did not like the medication either.

Last edited:

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
"..some new evidence suggesting it can actually kill cancer cells."

Many facts about cannabis are just now reaching the general public.. it will take more time to erase the myths and propaganda that's been told over the last 80 years!

Would it surprise you to know that the government has known that cannabis will kill cancer cells.. and has known this for over 30 years!?

Research by Dr. Christina Sanchez(Spain) and Dr. Raphael Mechoulam(Israel) has advanced the knowledge to new highs!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"..some new evidence suggesting it can actually kill cancer cells."

Many facts about cannabis are just now reaching the general public.. it will take more time to erase the myths and propaganda that's been told over the last 80 years!

Would it surprise you to know that the government has known that cannabis will kill cancer cells.. and has known this for over 30 years!?

Research by Dr. Christina Sanchez(Spain) and Dr. Raphael Mechoulam(Israel) has advanced the knowledge to new highs!

HA! Looking at her eyes... Rocky Mountain HIGH!

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
"HA! Looking at her eyes... Rocky Mountain HIGH"

Is that how you judge people, by the way their eyes look?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"HA! Looking at her eyes... Rocky Mountain HIGH"

Is that how you judge people, by the way their eyes look?

Nah... NOT judging; was Drug & Alcohol Counselor at Mountain Wood TX Center; later Staff Trainer for Va. Dept. of Corrections (Drug & Alcohol Use/Abuse), and know the "signs".

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
HA! Looking at her eyes... Rocky Mountain HIGH!

Actually - it is exactly that stoner look that may explain the miraculous benefits of cannabis - it relaxes our cells, our bodies, our minds, and yes even our eyes. (if she SOUNDS stoned - sign me up! ;-))

google "cellular homeostasis cannabis" - you might be surprised.

It is SO unAmerican to police what's in our kitchen cabinet. IT'S AN HERB!

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marc, it is great to see you posting!!!!

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody else catch this in the news today?

Marijuana Extract Shows Promise In Treating Epilepsy In Kids : HEADLINES : Youth Health Magzine

"Hope has been raised for children with severe forms of epilepsy that are
difficult to treat after trials of a new drug derived from cannabis showed
promise in helping to reduce the number of debilitating seizures suffered
as a result of the condition. "

Full article at the link.

:icon_thumleft: Don't have to SMOKE it then... GOOD!

And it does not make you "high" The side effects are almost nonexistent.:icon_thumright:

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
:icon_thumleft: Don't have to SMOKE it then... GOOD!

That's the reason it's called, "hippies disappointment"!
This strain is high in CBD and low in THC.

Smoking isn't viewed as a medical treatment.. but if you ONLY smoke marijuana your chances of getting lung cancer is about the same as a person who has never smoked anything during their life!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread