Funny, I nearly was killed by my 1970 440/ 727 GTX. Alternator went bonkers, battery blew up and it all went dark. I woke up 10 days later, and spent 2 years learning to walk again. Found I had taken out 250' of guardrail, hit a cement culvert head on, then slid across the road and broadsided a tree. And no I wasn't speeding.
To this day all I remember is walking out to the car that night, then waking up in ICU. I broke a couple of toes, left leg 4 compound fractures, tore my knee loose, broken pelvis, broken back, broke 3 ribs, punctured lung, internal injuries, broke my jaw in four places, shattered both cheek bones, knocked both eyes out of the sockets, fractured skull, concussion, more bruises and cuts and abrasions they I can list. Received Last Rites twice.
Might be a bad thing tha tI don't remember it, I got this itch to build again. Thinking a 68 Hemi Dart clone.