LOST TREASURE USA WEBSITE

FLOYD MANN

Apr 16, 2003
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH
Post updated September 18,2005? !!

LOTS of GOOD treasure-related info !? ?Also has a GREAT research section !? Check it out !

http://www.LostTreasureUSA.com

62 past issues of my newsletter are now available to read online at:? http://subscribers.losttreasureusa.com/

The Sept. 15th, 2005 Newsletter is available NOW to read:
http://www.subscribers.losttreasureusa.com/Newsletters/Volume3Number14September15-2005.htm
FLOYD MANN
[email protected]

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
Howdy, There are a bunch of the early issues still available and free at that site. He ran for over a year no charge. Think there are also a bunch of free treasure leads for each state. exanimo, ss

OP
OP
F

FLOYD MANN

Apr 16, 2003
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH
MONTHS ago I posted that the readers of the TREASURE NET forums could read ALL of my newsletters for FREE at the link I provided in the first post of this thread. HUNDREDS are doing just THAT. I have NOT offered this FREE newsletter thing to ALL forums---just this forum & 3 of my own forums. The 3 mis-informed posters to this thread ( NOT S.S. ! ) should read more carefully, because there is a LOT of good info in each newsletter, but: if these 3 do not think so---they do not have to read my FREE newsletters. And: last year I spent about $11,000.00 in printing & postage mailing out info & magazine article reprints FREE to hundreds that requested it. Just this morning I sent out 6 more packages of info. AND: I don't sell maps---AND: I'm very FREE with my info & have never charged ANYONE for answering their questions. I think they have me confused with someone else.

FLOYD MANN
[email protected]
www.LostTreasureUSA.com

xXx

Nov 17, 2004
back in Indiana again
Detector(s) used
Multiple land, beach, underwater and specialty units
I had forgotten about the Lost Treasure USA site.? I used to visit it every day, and even used to get the newsletter delivered to my email.? For some reason? it just stopped coming and that's when I forgot about the site.? I really used to enjoy the news letters.? In fact.? I'm signing up again.
xXx

Modified: Oh, ok. Now we have to pay for the news letter. That's why it stopped coming.

xXx

Nov 17, 2004
back in Indiana again
Detector(s) used
Multiple land, beach, underwater and specialty units
My bad. I missed the part about the news letter being free to people on the forum. I wrote to Mr. Mann and apologized today. As I said, I used to get the news letter twice a month and absolutely loved it. It was more reading and information than any detecting magazine out there has.
I'm heading out to the beach tonight for a night hunt, but when I get back I will surely sign back up for it again.
Sorry to Floyd and everyone for the misunderstanding.
xXx

OP
OP
F

FLOYD MANN

Apr 16, 2003
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH
Not a problem ! LOTS of readers thought there must be a "catch"---that I would offer my newsletter FREE to readers of MARC's forum. No Catch ! Just my appreciation to the forum, the moderators, & the readers !

FLOYD

OP
OP
F

FLOYD MANN

Apr 16, 2003
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH
Hi FREE ! How could I "resist" doing FREE research for such a pretty face ?? !! Ha !! I think I did some for your pal PETE, also !!

xXx---your PM inbox is FULL---so just send me ( via email ) your home mail address & I'll send you about 10 pages of info/leads/etc for YOUR area. Happy Hunting ALL !

FLOYD MANN
[email protected]

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
<<how may I assist YOU in being successful in YOUR treasure-hunting ? Need any LEADS in YOUR state ? If so: just email me. Have a GOOD weekend >>

What do you have in Arizona? You can private message it to me. I have a bunch of leads, but could look at yours (since you are offering) and even share back with you some information I have that might add to what you have.

Together maybe we can put one or two fo these together. :-)

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Free2Dtect said:
Fylod did some free research for me. He is a nice guy.
He also did some research for me and sent me some old articles free.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread