What's new

M.I.T. and a Crusty

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Last couple hunts plugged some old and newer stuff,the copper is 28 mm,horse tack,Silver piece of a bracelet
and a MIT key chain.I sure would like some new spots to hit.

DSCN0187.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Upvote 12
Chris, the MIT tag is awesome! Nice finds, I'm glad you're getting out!
 
in two weeks I'll be hitting the beach on Tybee Island !! expecting good results
 
Looks like Britannia, so probably an oldie. Congrats!
 
That's the 1st one of those I've ever seen. Cool piece (M.I.T.).
 
goodjob-scraps4.gif I'm happy any time I get a copper
 
That M.I.T. tag is an awesome find. Nice job.
 
Hello worldtalker. Very nice finds especially the key fob and I hope you are able to score some new sites. HH C9
 
I think it's " genius" you dug an MIT tag.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom