What's new

Men In Trees

mamabear

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
3,075
Reaction score
869
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
any "Men In Trees" fans? I love this show. the humor is biting, yet gives pause for thought, the act/ors/esses, are perfect! I think it's just as good as house, but definitely a chick flick.
 
I love it. I love the chemistry between Marin and her men! It is a chick show for sure.
 
I'm glad to see not just women like it. you're right the first season was the best, but this one is still great.

countrydancer, who's your fave guy? & I love Ma Mai!
 
I watched the first season and loved it :icon_sunny:. I havent watched it agian until resently and Im totally lost ???.. But i still love it :thumbsup:.
 
Levis Mom they have a short season, & that was cut even shorter cuz of the writers strike. I sure hope they will have reruns, I miss some cuz of school functions.


Glad there are other fans out there!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom