Oroblanco
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jan 21, 2005
- Messages
- 7,874
- Reaction score
- 9,900
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- DAKOTA TERRITORY
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Great posts, keep 'em coming!






oro, you should now have the data to open up Tayopa, and the deposit. Make Beth rich.


,It will keep your thing a pinging, and make your liver quiver.?. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, np

<---- genine coffee no stinkin, recycled, Burro juice
I need your new e-mail. Got lots to tell you. By the way No 1 grandson did join the Army after all.
some friends just returned from the Philippines,they returned with some very interesting snacks for me, some Monastic Guimaras dried Mangoes,and several kinds of candies, have you ever had dried mango.NP

Hola NP, yes I have, both in the philippines and here in Mexico, delicious. I am a fiend on the fresh Mangoes, But diferent trees have different flavors, The one at the property which we rent to hold our junk and to park, has a huge old Mango tree with delicious fruit, fist sized. I generally eat around 5 every morining.

Now thats a great Idea,


Mango burro juice, What a flavor,hmmmmmmmmmm, np

A post from my book-- for those that miight have missed it![]()

