For the record.... I apologize for starting the political micro-thread.
There is nobody that I would not, pull up if they fall as long as it is humanly possible... Nobody, regardless of political standing.
I have spent most of my adult life, running into dangerous situations while others run the other way, as an EMT, first responder, rescue responder, fire fighter or common citizen on the street.
I was the third Emergency Medical Technician in Madison county, with no recognition by the county because I was too young for them to insure.
I did so for years and I did not waver from rescuing anyone even when it put my life in harm's way.
It IS the way I was raised.
I AM hard-wired that way.
Here in the south, where I live,
there is a hard push to wish everyone
"Happy Holidays" and I do not comply.
My wish is for everyone to have a
Merry Christmas and a
Happy ANO DOMINI 2017.
I love and value all of my friends and
I do not want anyone, especially my friends to wear a label, mostly my friends here on Treasure Net.
( Other than friend), so I wish,
Peace and prosperity to all.
And that means everyone.
#/:0)(•••)|
p. s. I really did try to remove the political statement from my post, but when I clicked on it and hit EDIT, the last two lines are not there for me to edit..?..