doc-d
Bronze Member
- Joined
- May 19, 2013
- Messages
- 1,645
- Reaction score
- 2,539
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Pacific Northwest
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear about he cancer Mikel.......as our esteemed Don Jose said so wisely, conventional medicine offers nothing but death, usually with more pain and sooner......there are many effective alternative treatments out there for cancers.......may not get all but way, way better and more effective than anything conventional medicine offers...
Some good clinics in northern Mexico for cancer (and other medical problems) also....
Prayer and trust in Jesus is of course the most important thing.....
Vaya con Dios......Feliz Navidad todo
Some good clinics in northern Mexico for cancer (and other medical problems) also....
Prayer and trust in Jesus is of course the most important thing.....
Vaya con Dios......Feliz Navidad todo
but in retrospect I have had a sorta spiritual help, It has been as if a Jesuit was guiding me step by step, Whenever I had been stoped due to lack of money, somehow it was made available, clues and inforarion also, just enough to take the next step, no more. It has been a strange relationship, if it could be called one. I feel as if someone else had found Tayopa, and I wasn't qualified to claim discovery, in many ways it was too easy. Why I kept pestering Roy, oro blanco. my confident and associate.

Amigo Don, you dont need no New Years resolution, and forget about the 70 grick Virgins you think is waiting for you in heaven,your still on this stupid planet with the rest of us 










