PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had one near death experience.. my altercation with the riptide.

And have also experienced the telltale signs of both of my Grandmothers moving to a better home.
The first one was hearing my mom’s mother, singing a hymn that she used to lull us to sleep, when we stayed with her each summer. I was driving home after work when I heard her voice. I later learned that she had passed at that same time.

When my dad’s mother was ill, my uncle called me to stay with Dad , at a specific time, as he wanted Dad to say goodbye to her.
She had not spoken to any one in several weeks but she was struggling at death’s door.
The call was made at the appropriate time and my uncle talked to Dad and then held the phone to her ear. Dad had his last time to talk to her and then he just handed me the phone.

I was not prepared for that, but I used the time to tell her how important she had been here, to teach four generations to love and serve The Lord. Her work here was done and she could home with Him, and that I loved her and would see her “in The morning.”

She said “I love you too “.
My uncle moved the phone back to his ear expecting Dad to be there, and told me that, not only that she spoke for the first time in weeks, but that she was smiling.

The next morning while I was at work, I picked up a penny from the floor and it reminded me of her placing pennies in all of her grandsons penny loafers and telling us that we would never be worthless.

A few moments later Dad called, and couldn’t speak. I told him that I knew, because she passed by me on her way.

So...... Yes! They do, at least for a short time.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Has anyone had a near death experience /

Yes. And it was calm amid trauma.

As if I was just a passenger in my body. Didn't go too far. But how far is too far? Too soon seemed more of a concern , but there was little on my part to do about it but to keep "riding".

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone had a near death experience /
Yes and no - it was through my own stupidity I was an inch away from having my head torn off, then suddenly seemed to attain superhuman strength and managed to escape. However, I really thought I was done for. Guess it was just not my time yet.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't really know. for imstae I have smelled her face dream odor strongly a few times then much weaker. I checked outsde of the computer room,no snell Was she trying to tell me something ? I do notice that I am more relaxed, but ---? I find myself wavering betwen outright disbelief and hopefulness, I do desperetly hope that somehow she is trying to cunnicate, but I am too insensitive.
=============
I don't have the gift, but I am pretty sure that "someone" is trying to tell you that they are there Don Jose. When my mom passed, I felt her presence for the first week and then she was gone. She was always helping others so I figured she hung around with me long enough for me to know she was ok and would check in on me once in awhile. When my dad passed, I swear, he stayed with me almost a year, then when his house sold, he was gone. I felt he wanted to stick around to make sure we sold his house and not hang on to it. I feel my dad's presence alot and have gotten use to that, I know I am not alone. Heck, I use to be afraid of things and now feel my parents are watching over me. The thing that somewhat puzzles me is that once in awhile when I am in bed and trying to go to sleep, I will smell STRONG tobacco as if is is right next to me. My parents didn't smoke, but my grandpa did smoke a pipe almost 24/7. Sorry for the long winded post. In short, I believe she is there with you and just trying to let you know that. Embrace it while you can Don Jose as you never know when she is needed elsewhere to help others. They have an awfully lot of other people needing help as well. I feel my mom was trying to tell me not to be greedy or selfish in wanting her with me all the time. I was sad for awhile, but knew this was "HER" wish and I was not the only one in this world. If I had half the abilities you do.......... well, I envy you. I just hope you understand what I was trying to tell you even if it doesn't make total sense to me yet, but I am learning. You, Don Jose have the gift, Do Not Lose it. I digress. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Don Jose,
"..........but I am too insensitive."
Not for a moment to do believe that; 'au contraire'.
Don....
=========

I agree whole heartedly with Don. I have been trying to read every post you have written and to understand "telepathic" powers would require someone who was NOT insensitive. Nice try Don Jose and glad Don pointed that out. :laughing7: :coffee2:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Does it count if you’ve been scared half to death twice??
=============

Not if you were looking in the mirror :laughing7:

Sorry Mikel, you walked into that one and I could not resist. It was in fun and my apologies. ( Guess I better keep my guard up myself from now on huh ? )

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a little Senryu I came up with today...

Jesus, Mary, And Joseph (Senryu)

Could my ore be from
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph
Only time will tell

Ed T 9/18/2018

I believe one of the mines of Tayopa is the Jesus, Maria, y Jose...Who can say IF my ore truly is from said mine of Tayopa???

Ed T;)

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
am I supposed to be the only one efectivly postimg ? I'll get back to thisafternoon and atlantis

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
am I supposed to be the only one efectivly postimg ? I'll get back to thisafternoon and atlantis

He he - we are all disciples sitting at the Master's feet - waiting for the words of wisdom.
Apart from that li'l 'faux-pas', I do hope you are feeling better with each day and eagerly waiting for what you have to say. I know of absolutely no-one that have experienced more than you. Even if we keep Tayopa out of it, I wish I could copy your brain to a hard-drive for posterity! You Sir, is one of a kind!! (inspite of a tad oirish in there - but you are excused for that)

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that is unless yuo wish to hear of my experiences in old China-- pecommunist -- where you could buy a prime chick for $ 200 - 500 dollars US?

uglymailman

Bronze Member
Feb 3, 2010
Mi Major, we will listen to whatever you wish to enlighten us about. I'd like to hear about the Canal. Also what long gun did you pack on the Border? Is hot beer better than no beer in the Pacific OR south of the border. We all await your wisdom.
I don't know what's on the other side or contact with it but I'm convinced they both exist. My Dad went into the hospital on a Monday afternoon to die and was gone by noon on Friday. I had the 6 P.M. to 6 A.M. shift. On Wednesday morning, about 2 A.M., I was wide awake and reading Louie Lamore when I smelled cigar smoke, quite strong. Stout enough I got up and went into the hall to see who had the balls to light a cigar up in a hospital. Nobody in the hall. I went back into the room and faintly smelled vanilla. I told my Aunt the next day and said I had no doubt Grandad had been to check on Dad. Grandad smoked cigars. But I couldn't figure the vanilla. My Aunt thought it was Grandma, I guess I agree with her. It was real enough to me and I guess did give me some comfort. I took it as a good thing, you should too. Good luck.

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can still remember a time when everybody’s Grandma [emoji70] smelled like vanilla.....
Mine would put a drop or two, into a bottle of RCCola in exchange for a “yankee dime”,and a “Thank you “.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, ugly mail man. I stated origionly that I would not post on my experiences in wwii, there are so many with far more than I.
sufficient to say that I entered in the Guadalcanal campaign in Aug 11, 1942.

Ha enviado un pago automático a National Assoc.of Former Border Patrol Officers
[email protected]

- you asked what arms did we pack on patrol then, well we were allowed to use our judgement, but we were issued a Colt official police with a " 4 inchheavy barrel. As to rifle we were issued a 35 sem iauto and a shotgun. My choice was the Smith & wesson hiway patrol wth a Keith long range front sight, in .357. with this setup I was almot sure of a hit up to 400 meters, no need for a rifle.

Last edited:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
UUhLy, Bee? what beer? rember we are taklking about 1942, not Viet Nam, although that was a nasty affair

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
So Senor Don Jose, all those WW2 movies with Bob Hope, McHales Navy, and Black Sheep Squadron with bootleg beer are all made up for the movies ? :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread