Simon1
Gold Member
Senor Don Jose……..when it comes to money, statutes mean nothing as the corrupt gov's and robed tyrants of the world will find/create a law to justify theft…….
Somehow Spain will claim that the gold was "originally" theirs and again become sue happy. An idea Done Jose, you can say that the missing train was shipped over here and hid in a mountain area and let the tourists do your leg work on excavating ? After they get tired and go home just swoop in and find that one more shovel full they should have made. I am jealous, how come you get all the girls ? Coffee breath ?

I am a gorgeous, devil may care adventurer, like women as an equal and-as people-- well you get the idea 
They just like the floppy eared burro,
NP




Just kidding amigo, I only have two of these traits, ( I am not gorgeous
I have to use hair color )







