Gary Drayton
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 28, 2007
- Messages
- 357
- Reaction score
- 663
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- Fort Lauderdale Florida
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Excalibur
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab CTX3030
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Just got back from a 3 hour water hunt with the CTX3030 and she was purring in the surf, finding 2 pieces of gold, 2 silver rings, 2 silver pendants & 1 silver ear ring. 18K emerald ladies ring and 18K ear ring. The more I use this new machine the more I like it.
Cheers Gary
Cheers Gary
Attachments
Upvote
0
.... I want some. So are you saying the coil change on the Excalibur takes awhile? I am looking at water machines and am leaning towards the Excalibur.
Gary, i want to see all your finds ( coins, junck, trash...) with your new metal detector CTX 3030. I wish you luck.








