What's new

Most of you are guys, right?

Maburger

Full Member
Joined
May 30, 2013
Messages
146
Reaction score
63
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern IN
Detector(s) used
AT Pro ACE 250 and Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Maybe you can help me to understand my husband.... I got my AT Pro a few weeks back, didn't feel good for a week and now that I'm feeling better I've been able to FINALLY hit the local parks! Found quite a few interesting items and therefor feel the need to go out every day. Now here's the issue: :icon_scratch: my husband doesn't mind my addiction, in fact he enjoys seeing what I have found each day. The part I don't understand is why he feels the need for clean undies and food in the fridge!! Lol Sacrifices must be made :laughing7: I try to get him to see the good side to all of this: I am saving on our water bill and helping him to loose weight all at the same time!! :headbang:

Gotta go, I'm starting a load of wash then off to the store....gotta keep my man happy..he's the one with the job! :icon_thumleft:
 
Heck you have a job too running the household. He just brings home the bacon. Enjoy your time away from the home and good luck.
Sandman
 
Maybe you can help me to understand my husband.... I got my AT Pro a few weeks back, didn't feel good for a week and now that I'm feeling better I've been able to FINALLY hit the local parks! Found quite a few interesting items and therefor feel the need to go out every day. Now here's the issue: :icon_scratch: my husband doesn't mind my addiction, in fact he enjoys seeing what I have found each day. The part I don't understand is why he feels the need for clean undies and food in the fridge!! Lol Sacrifices must be made :laughing7: I try to get him to see the good side to all of this: I am saving on our water bill and helping him to loose weight all at the same time!! :headbang:

Gotta go, I'm starting a load of wash then off to the store....gotta keep my man happy..he's the one with the job! :icon_thumleft:

Tell him to turn the underwear inside out and they are clean. :D What guy doesn't know how to make a sandwich or order pizza.....:D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
I don't know about your husband, clean undies in the frig? Lol Frank... 7-06  WOODCUTS 015-1.webp
 
Another nice picture Frankn.:thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
You keep the clean undies in the fridge?
 
You keep the clean undies in the fridge?
Well why not? I sometimes find the phone and tv remote in there. :laughing7:

A mans' ego, can sometimes take a blow, when/if he sees his everything, being more entertained by her own pursuits, rather than revolving around him and his needs. I'm sure if he was off camping with the guys, dirty drawers would rule the day, and they'd probably even have a "who has the dirtiest drawers contests" on the last day, especially if beer was involved in the prize! LOL!
Good luck, perhaps hire a part-time maid. :laughing7:
 
Hey Maburger!! It's ALL about control!! Control of the Fridge, Control of the Washer, Control of the Undies!! Go Figure-You Go Girl!! He HE!! VERDE!!
 
I told my hubby...."You make the living, I'll make the living worthwhile"! and I juggle the household stuff with my hunting. So far so good. He also likes to see my finds and always asks if I hit the big one so he can retire!
 
I'm sure he could do a load of laundry. Lord knows I can do my share of chores
 
Undies in the fridge! Why didn’t I think of that.

Bet they would feel good on a hot Texas day.

What you need to do Maburger is find more dollars in finds than hubby bring home in pay checks.
 
I'm not sure where the clean undies in the fridge came from. It was clean undies AND food in the fridge. He isn't mad it was all a joke. Actually he does most all of the cooking. We have a deal, he cooks & I clean up the mess. Works well for us. His joke about the food was: " I'm out of cookies and bologna for my lunch" he drives a road grader and takes his lunch every day. He NEVER complains about anything I do or don't do. I suffer from bi-polar disorder so I have many days of depression and any day I can enjoy the day is a good day!! Married 33 yrs and we are 52. You do the math. We " grew up" together. The best thing. When I got the AT Pro I planned to sell my 250. Now it is sitting here waiting for him to learn how to use it!!! Not only is this hobby addictive it is contagious !! Cool!!! Can't wait
 
out of cookies and bologna
Well, NOW I can see why he was upset, that ranks up there with national catastrophe! LOL!
Mamaburger, I is real sorry you suffer with bp, I have a few friends that do, also. Please do try to stay upbeat and keep striking your own matches of happiness! Reach out also and pm me anytime, I will always recommend "I Can Haz Cheeseburger" and LOLCats!
I took the fridge undies as a joke, too! LOL!
30+ yrs is quite an accomplishment, too! Good for ya'll and keep having fun!
 
We are just having some fun with the undies. You know how little (old) boys make the silliest jokes.

But the undies in the fridge does sound COOL to me.

No bologna is good for me. I can’t stand the stuff. Give me ham any day. I have had my fair share of “brown bag” lunches.

Cookies are good.
 
just like a man does -- with most women --the fun stuff only comes after the household chores and "honey dew list chores" are done
 
Congrats on the 33 years and keep them coming! Def try to get your husband to pick up the digging too. I've been trying to get my significant other to come with me and strike the interest too;)
 
Yeah someone where in that marriage contract was till dirty undies do us part,lol.It sounds like you and your hubby have a pretty good arrangement. I'm fortunate in that my husband is the one who got started metal detecting first,the kids came so I couldn't go along but now that he is retired we plan on going a lot in the near future?Hope you can get your mister interested too.
 
Undies in the fridge! Why didn’t I think of that.

Bet they would feel good on a hot Texas day.

What you need to do Maburger is find more dollars in finds than hubby bring home in pay checks.


Sorry there is no cure!!!! We now own 4 metal detectors 2 pro pointers and a sand scoop And other items And Red Has Named them All And they Have their own Names And Personalities!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom