kiana7
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 18, 2012
- Messages
- 1,227
- Reaction score
- 643
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Riverside,California
- Detector(s) used
- MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Upvote
0
enjoy your new scoop Kiana


Dale its a beast of a scoopChristmas comes twice a yearenjoy your new scoop Kiana

That's a great scoop, you lucky girl.
Gold doesn't stand a chance
![]()
Hey,Fred a friend of mines I met in a Gold detecting club gave me a scoop,if you want it-I'll give it to you,,I'll take a picture of it,just let me know,,HH
Enjoy, looks like you will get a good workout using that.
HH
Pete
,,HHJoe, I don't think I'll carry that on my shoulder,its a beast,will just drag itHi Kiana...that scoop will make getting the deep stuff much easier.
I bought a big scoop a few years ago when I learned my old PI and was picking up coin signals deeper than 12". I found that carried on my shoulder balanced and lightly draping my left hand to steady it worked the best for me.
Here's hoping you get some DEEP GOLD!![]()
,,HH
That is one nice scoop, Kiana; I wish you great success with it!
Lorraine

Show me a pictureI took a section of noodle float, slit it open and put it around the shaft as a pad for my shoulder.You're going to love the new scoop!
