All Treasure Hunting

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Back and siatic pain can be a real pizzer. Affects everything you do. The sad part is there isn't a whole lot you can do about it. Take care, and a little prayer can't hurt.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hope you get enough relief to at least snag a decent nap here and there. Buddy was just noting the other day his pain killers had him all revved up while he was taking them. When i took them(no idea who took what kind) i napped a couple hours every day. nights were fitfully restless.
3 hrs in 7 days, i,d be past apologies but kind of you if anyone offended.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know when my pains pills are kicking in because I can't read my own spelling! TTC

OP
OP
nsdq

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you know when mine are my post make no sense or have real bad spelling
I know when my pains pills are kicking in because I can't read my own spelling! TTC

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no worries nsdq, this is the most civil forum I am on.Take the good doctors advice.......
"Be who you are and say what you will. Those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter."
Sorry bout the back too. Hope you find some relief and sleep.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hope your back gets better. People that get easily offended are pretty insecure if you ask me.:occasion14:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Well, I went thru it three times before they got it all right. The first time the pain got so bad I was taking the max of 4 black and green capsols per day. The doc said if I took more, I would die so I went in for the operation L4. The next time I went in as soon as the pain started L5. The next time and last time L4 again. That was 30+ years ago. The hardest part on that one was surviving the operation. Frank

111-1 profile.jpg

OP
OP
nsdq

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
all a i am gonna say is thanks drunk driver for screwing me

HutSiteDigger

Silver Member
Nov 26, 2012
Stafford,Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x and a shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear about the drunk driver incident Nsdq, I use to be a volunteer medic and know what your talking about, it may help joining a support group for people who have to go thru the same thing. Best of luck my friend.:leprechaun-hat:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, I went thru it three times before they got it all right. The first time the pain got so bad I was taking the max of 4 black and green capsols per day. The doc said if I took more, I would die so I went in for the operation L4. The next time I went in as soon as the pain started L5. The next time and last time L4 again. That was 30+ years ago. The hardest part on that one was surviving the operation. Frank

View attachment 728309
My L3, L4, L5, and S1 are all fused together..... but STILL in pain.... and will be for the rest of my life, they say. TTC

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ouch,
my number 4 and 5 lumbar are fused to gather and some times the muscle tension
opposites of one on and the opposites side of the other pull
and I move like a 90 year old man
on his hands and knee tyring to pull one's self up too
a crouched over position.
O the agony...

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I guess I lucked out. I had the head of neurology at University Hospital do my operations. He did not fuse the vertebra. He remover half of the discs and left the other half in to lubricate the movement of the bones. I have just about full movement. Of course, I can tell when it is going to rain. Frank

111-1 profile.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread