My first finds with beach ID detector

Rooster

Apr 1, 2005
Long Island N.Y.
HEY GUYS!!! I PICKED UP THIS WHITES BEACH DETECTOR AND HUNTED A LAKE AND THE NORTH SHORE SOUND AND ITS REALLY NOT WHAT I EXPECTED. I DID PICK UP TWO RINGS, A 10K GOLD WITH A SMALL DIAMOND AND A SILVER RING BUT I WOULD HAVE ALSO DUG IT WITH MY MXT. I FOUND THE RINGS AT THE LOW TIDE AREA IN THE GRAVEL. I WAS IN THE WATER ABOUT WAIST HIGH WITH IT AT THE FIRST LAKE AND GOT FRUSTRATED ABOUT ALL THE PULL TABS AND GARBAGE. WHEN I GOT TO THE SOUND IT WAS CALM AS COULD BE AND I HUNTED A NICE SECTION BUT WHEN I GOT A HIT IT SEAMED LIKE THE COIL MAY HAVE MOVED THE TARGET BECAUSE THE BOTTOM WAS A VERY LOOSE SILT. THE R RING WAS DUG AT A LAKE AREA SWINGSET I JUST FORGOT TO POST IT LAST WEEKEND. THANKS FOR LOOKIN AND KEEP ON DIGGIN AND POSTIN!!!!! THE ROOSTER

Attachments

• beach hunter finds 001.jpg
    beach hunter finds 001.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 451
Upvote 0

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
Great stuff. Looks like the new detector is working out for you. I'm headed to the Oregon coast beaches all next week. I hope to detect a different beach access area each morning for six days. WIll be volunteering afternoons at North West Christian Camp for the Deaf all week. My son has attended this camp yearly for the last 25 years. This is my first shot at working with so many deaf persons at one time. About 150.

Keep up the great beach finds. Spotz

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wow, Rooster. You've come a long way, baby! I like the "R" charm. You could put that on a necklace....stands for ROOSTER, ya know!

D

Deadshot

spotz said:
Great stuff. Looks like the new detector is working out for you. I'm headed to the Oregon coast beaches all next week. I hope to detect a different beach access area each morning for six days. WIll be volunteering afternoons at North West Christian Camp for the Deaf all week. My son has attended this camp yearly for the last 25 years. This is my first shot at working with so many deaf persons at one time. About 150.

Keep up the great beach finds. Spotz

Where abouts will you be on the coast Spotz? The wind has been roaring the past few evenings out here so any beach detecting will probably have to happen in the mornings if it keeps up.

Deadshot

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hunt and congrats on the gold! HH, Mike

morris

Jun 8, 2005
Arlington Texas
Rooster said:
HEY GUYS!!! I PICKED UP THIS WHITES BEACH DETECTOR AND HUNTED A LAKE AND THE NORTH SHORE SOUND AND ITS REALLY NOT WHAT I EXPECTED.? I DID PICK UP TWO RINGS, A 10K GOLD WITH A SMALL DIAMOND AND A SILVER RING BUT I WOULD HAVE ALSO DUG IT WITH MY MXT.? I FOUND THE RINGS AT THE LOW TIDE AREA IN THE GRAVEL.? I WAS IN THE WATER ABOUT WAIST HIGH WITH IT AT THE FIRST LAKE AND GOT FRUSTRATED ABOUT ALL THE PULL TABS AND GARBAGE.? WHEN I GOT TO THE SOUND IT WAS CALM AS COULD BE AND I HUNTED A NICE SECTION BUT WHEN I GOT A HIT IT SEAMED LIKE THE COIL MAY HAVE MOVED THE TARGET BECAUSE THE BOTTOM WAS A VERY LOOSE SILT.? THE R RING WAS DUG AT A LAKE AREA SWINGSET I JUST FORGOT TO POST IT LAST WEEKEND.? THANKS FOR LOOKIN AND KEEP ON DIGGIN AND POSTIN!!!!!? THE ROOSTER

Hey man very nice finds.. BUT if you dont care for that beach hunter ID you can send it to me in Florida i'll put it to good use..... :D

Morris
Ocala,Fl 8)

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool stuff Rooster!

HH

Lonewolfe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions