What's new

My Fords -

pinenut

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,026
Reaction score
1,368
Golden Thread
0
Location
where bigfoot roams
Detector(s) used
Various Tesoro - mostly Bandido II μMAX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My very first car was an English Ford I got from a friend in the '70s. Had lots of other English cars over the years, but playing with three American Fords these days; '31 A coupe, '08 Bullitt and '09 Shelby KR.
Still loving my Fords. :sunny:

IMG_0495.webp
IMG_0353.webp
IMG_0071.webp
 
metal_detector.gif
I can still remember my first Ford. It was a 1967 Grand Torino GT followed by a 1972 Grand Torino Sport and many others since...

67.webp
72.webp​
 
Did you see they releasing a new version of the Grand Torino?

January 20, 2017 A New Beginning!
 
Die hard Ford guy here. :headbang:

This is my most recently acquired Ford product. Picked this up a couple years ago. Really fun to drive if you're strong enough to turn the wheels. :laughing7:

00q0q_8aC8xaKZPzZ_600x450.webp
1971 F-250. Immaculate original interior considering the age.
 
My 50 years apart ponies. A 1964 1/2 convertible and a 2015 GT. They don't make a 2014 1/2 but it is a very early 2015. I bought it in June of 2015.
 

Attachments

  • Big_Worm_Graphics_2.webp
    Big_Worm_Graphics_2.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 166
  • 1964_2_13.webp
    1964_2_13.webp
    32.3 KB · Views: 193
  • 1964_2_BH_2.webp
    1964_2_BH_2.webp
    69.6 KB · Views: 194
  • 1_21_2017_7.webp
    1_21_2017_7.webp
    51.1 KB · Views: 169
  • 50_years_2.webp
    50_years_2.webp
    60.5 KB · Views: 185
  • 2015_GT_11.webp
    2015_GT_11.webp
    55.1 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
I still have my 56 Ford PU from 1972
 
Built Ford Tough!

Quality is job #1

Remember any other tag lines from Ford?
 
004.webp
Did someone say...Ford :)
 
my first ford is my 2000 ranger xlt
( but I would take a cobra)
 
Beautiful Model A Ford!
 
wow you got an old pinto you would sell
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom