C chrishavoc Jr. Member Joined Jun 14, 2017 Messages 26 Reaction score 44 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 15, 2017 #1 Here are a few shots of my coffee table. I rearrange and put different ones in it often. I am not a big fan of frames on the wall, they just seem so permanent and I like to play with my rocks! Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk Upvote 0
Here are a few shots of my coffee table. I rearrange and put different ones in it often. I am not a big fan of frames on the wall, they just seem so permanent and I like to play with my rocks! Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk
bill_wabo Bronze Member Joined Sep 12, 2014 Messages 1,056 Reaction score 876 Golden Thread 0 Location Quebec Detector(s) used helmet from pomelo Teknetics Delta 4000, Tesoro Mojave, Garrett Carrott Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 15, 2017 #2 Nice display! Superb display! Makes a wonderful table and discussion subject.
C chrishavoc Jr. Member Joined Jun 14, 2017 Messages 26 Reaction score 44 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 15, 2017 Thread Owner #3 Thank you Bill! It definitely distracts guests from the mess everywhere else in the house! Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk
Thank you Bill! It definitely distracts guests from the mess everywhere else in the house! Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 15, 2017 #4 Really nice display and some killer points in there I miss my table.... Glass broke a while back haven't got around to finding a replacement piece
Really nice display and some killer points in there I miss my table.... Glass broke a while back haven't got around to finding a replacement piece
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,151 Reaction score 7,987 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 15, 2017 #5 I see some nice colors in there. What state or area were these found? They look a lot like materials we find here in southwest Georgia.
I see some nice colors in there. What state or area were these found? They look a lot like materials we find here in southwest Georgia.
C chrishavoc Jr. Member Joined Jun 14, 2017 Messages 26 Reaction score 44 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 15, 2017 Thread Owner #6 All from central and coastal Mississippi! Thanks guys. That's alot of miles walked! It's a sickness for sure! Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk
All from central and coastal Mississippi! Thanks guys. That's alot of miles walked! It's a sickness for sure! Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 15, 2017 #7 Cool table I have 1 but it has all of my 1st year finds in it.
Molewacker Bronze Member Joined Feb 9, 2015 Messages 1,541 Reaction score 2,553 Golden Thread 0 Location Yacolt WA Detector(s) used EQ 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 15, 2017 #8 Nice! Great way to display - Next time you play around with them, I'd try a forest/hunter green behind them for contrast on the grays - just seeing in my minds eye somehow Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
Nice! Great way to display - Next time you play around with them, I'd try a forest/hunter green behind them for contrast on the grays - just seeing in my minds eye somehow
crj1968 Hero Member Joined Feb 16, 2014 Messages 816 Reaction score 696 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 20, 2017 #9 Very nice!! I dig it. What is the piece in the center?
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 20, 2017 #10 Awesome display.
C chrishavoc Jr. Member Joined Jun 14, 2017 Messages 26 Reaction score 44 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 20, 2017 Thread Owner #11 crj1968 said: Very nice!! I dig it. What is the piece in the center? Click to expand... A large piece of pottery with designs on it. Possibly from a bowl. Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk
crj1968 said: Very nice!! I dig it. What is the piece in the center? Click to expand... A large piece of pottery with designs on it. Possibly from a bowl. Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk
crj1968 Hero Member Joined Feb 16, 2014 Messages 816 Reaction score 696 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 21, 2017 #12 Ah very nice !
Mrdigz Hero Member Joined Nov 14, 2015 Messages 666 Reaction score 355 Golden Thread 0 Location Long Island ,NY Detector(s) used 2 Whites MXT pros. Bullseye 2 & Bullseye trx pinpointers. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 21, 2017 #13 Awesomeness!