Well Tneters, I don't feel this is going to make the "banner".And truly don't know why!

So before I say something that I probably will regret later, I would like to thank all of you who thought as much about it as I did, and voted for it. Even if it made banner now, I think the thrill wouldn't be the same. Looks like something like this would of been at least something for the future Tneters to have known about. Maybe I'm wrong to think this way, but I think it's going to be a shame to just let this slip out of site out of mind.Not trying to stomp on no ones toes. Whats in the banner already deserves to be there, it was voted on by you. But for that matter, I see things right on here this week in my opinion that needs to be there too - 1665 cob pieces,gold cuff links from colonial era, etc. I mean come on now this type of stuff took work, research, and alot of luck to find in my opinion. They don't just pop out all the time and I don't expect them to. Alot is already gone forever, never to be found again,or never to be learned about etc. I think I've held my cool saying this so if I'm wrong so be it.You know sometimes you just feel like you have to say something or you'll bust. Well thats me right now.
Timekiller!