timekiller
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2009
- Messages
- 3,853
- Reaction score
- 966
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Morehead City / Newport NC
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #161
Thread Owner
Re: My Oldest Token/Coin Yet!!!!!! *1669*
Got a new camera so put it to the test!Here are the pics. with it.It's 10 megapixels so allows me more croping.Seems better to me what do you all think?
Timekiller!
Got a new camera so put it to the test!Here are the pics. with it.It's 10 megapixels so allows me more croping.Seems better to me what do you all think?
Timekiller!
Attachments
-
000_0001_00.webp88.1 KB · Views: 576 -
000_0002_00.webp41.4 KB · Views: 585 -
000_0003_00.webp67.5 KB · Views: 593 -
000_0004_00.webp65.4 KB · Views: 581 -
000_0005_00.webp56.3 KB · Views: 585 -
000_0006_00.webp40.6 KB · Views: 592 -
000_0005_01.webp71.9 KB · Views: 574 -
000_0006_01.webp59.5 KB · Views: 570 -
000_0007.webp49.5 KB · Views: 567 -
000_0008.webp64.5 KB · Views: 574 -
000_0009_00.webp49.4 KB · Views: 567
I've tried to research the name on the token and research tobacco shops from Leeds in 1669, no luck yet. 

How many other finds are likely to stur up this much historic interest
Maybe you will get lucky again, the site might have more of these! The field I'm doing at the moment seems to have many different types but all the other fields I do very few turn up. So there maybe others....



It was a lifetime find for me no lie.And as I already said blessed to have found such a rare piece of or history.I also am proud of each of you and your passion for a great hobby and site to post them on.All about sharing a passion for things we like and learning from them.
on this one! 







