leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found my best coin in 2008 after or during seawall restoration, they really dug up the beach that year and all kinds of things turned up. IMG_0379.JPGIMG_0381.JPG

Upvote 0
Yes it was the first year Indian 5 dollar coin.

Great find! Congratulations!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Congratulations, most detectorist will never find a gold coin in their lifetime. You did great!!

Wow it survived well. That's a keeper !
Well done :)

Hey Lep!!
Sure is a Handsome indian!!

SnT

A gold coin is on a lot of detectorist wish list...finding one on the beach is awesome...congrats.

That Coin Is Beautiful! Awesome Find!

Cool ! 2008 must have been a good year Time for another

WTG,leprechaun that is such a beautiful coin,I would've just spend it & bought me some candy back then--didn't know any better or just thought money was just money,but now since I've gotten in this hobby--I hope & pray to find a gold coin:icon_thumright:I've learned a little about old coins & the value,but the thrill of finding an old coin is Priceless:hello2:I now appreciate the value of the history of old coins-took me 54 years:laughing9:.My old coin to date is Miss Liberty which I will never know the date on it???b/c of salt water or me killing it with electrolysis :dontknow:Oh well,,HH:hello:

GORGEOUS COIN! FANTASTIC FIND!!:headbang:

Another one for my "bucket list"!

Lorraine

awesome to find a gold coin, my only hope will be in gold sovereigns - I hope to find one someday. must be the luck of the Irish - some of my family came to Oz from Cork in 1835.

Keep lookin smoogle those goldies are out there, you just gotta get lucky, when you find yours don't forget to post it, we want to see it.:icon_thumleft:

That is a fantastic recovery! :thumbsup: It does look like it is in VG or better condition.

That is the one coin I want to find before I croak! Nice one Lep! Absolutely stunning!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back