What's new

Finds summer 2012, so no much for me.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello: Hollo:

Those my finds (Gold 18k) this summer, i can found more than because We had Month of Ramadan.
No much swimmers.
Thank you for looking.
 

Attachments

  • DSC02380.webp
    DSC02380.webp
    344.1 KB · Views: 205
  • R1.webp
    R1.webp
    368.8 KB · Views: 154
  • DSC02383.webp
    DSC02383.webp
    228 KB · Views: 158
  • DSC02385.webp
    DSC02385.webp
    253.4 KB · Views: 156
  • DSC02404.webp
    DSC02404.webp
    212 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Only one word to describe yor finds and their quality.
Excellent!!!
 
Last edited:
Wow! those are amazing finds!
 
Greats finds Hamid.
 
Really nice finds, well done.
 
You did way better than I did this summer hamid, My beach has been all sanded in, 2 to 3 feet more sand than last year. Happy hunting.:leprechaun-hat:
 
You did way better than I did this summer hamid, My beach has been all sanded in, 2 to 3 feet more sand than last year. Happy hunting.:leprechaun-hat:
Oh my friend my beach is very sandy, im always waiting this moment when the beach move the sand, thats moment, hunt is very frequency.
HAPPY HUNTING
 
WTG Hamid,those are beautiful:icon_thumright:I know you have even more b/c I seen your other post of your gold finds before:rocks::weee::tchest::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav:You Rock,,HH:hello:
 
WTG Hamid,those are beautiful:icon_thumright:I know you have even more b/c I seen your other post of your gold finds before:rocks::weee::tchest::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav:You Rock,,HH:hello:
Great comment, Thank you very much.
 
Hamid that is rockstar detecting - I wish the sands will shift for you
 
Hamid you had a great summer compared to many of us!
 
Hamid, those are some beautiful rings! Is that a diamond in the bottom picture?:notworthy:
 
Hamid you had a great summer compared to many of us!
No of course, you contry have much beaches and much hit people. I wish you have great years.
 
Hamid, those are some beautiful rings! Is that a diamond in the bottom picture?:notworthy:
No diamond here in my country. I found the ring with diamond, lost of tourism. Happy hunting Tngirl
 
Awesome Finds !!!
 
Thats some beautiful 18k...congrats.
 
Hamid lets pick up the pace I know you can do better! LOL! Great job!
steve
 
Very nice finds! Nice rings!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom