What's new

My Sea kayak Collection

greg23

Sr. Member
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
322
Reaction score
86
Golden Thread
0
Location
Windsor Ontario
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
2 Formula Pursuits "Impex Curritucks", 1 Impex outer Island,1 Valley Nordkapp HM,1 Wilderness Systems Zypher.Not included in the photos is a 2 person "tandum" kayak.I hope you enjoy the pics.

HH

Greg
 

Attachments

  • kay1.webp
    kay1.webp
    188.2 KB · Views: 547
  • kay2.webp
    kay2.webp
    141.6 KB · Views: 542
Nice ! I have one but not that high dollar. There alot of fun when you have a waterproof detector to put in the back and go off adventuring. I had a lot of fun with mine on vacation this year.
 
They look like a lot of fun!
 
Hey, nice!... That's quite a collection! Here are 2 of mine. I have a 14 ft. Arctic Tern for my wife, but no pics handy.
Waiting for the weather to break so I can get out again. I don't do much winter kayaking... mostly just hit the local lakes - which are frozen solid.

Greenland style Skin on Frame - steam-bent ribs, frame lashed with artificial sinew (no nails), hand sewn canvas, caribou antler deck toggles - 38 lbs.


Arctic Tern 17 - marine mahogany ply, fully fiberglassed inside and out. 42 lbs.

* full disclosure... that Tern pic isn't mine. Mine looks just like it but I don't have a pic handy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom