Nazi Party 14k gold pin?? Need help...

Chestdiesel

Jul 26, 2014
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So yeah, found what I believe to be a Nazi Party gold pin yesterday at the park. Gorgeous pin. But I flipped it over to discover it was engraved "SS" with the date of 12-31-33. I know 1933 was a big year for the Nazis. It's a little chilling to think this pin could be celebrating the killing of all the Nazis political rivals as they came to power. Anything that anybody can tell me about this item would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 6

ecmjamsit

Dec 2, 2007
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster GMT, GMII,Whites Sierra Super Trac, Ace250, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Whites Pinpointer,Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Bruce R

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2016
Shamokin, Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chest diesel, Google "Phoenix masonry.org." Send pics of the pin along with your inquiry to them, they have an enormous data-base on fraternal organizations and other secret societies. And keep us posted.

OP
OP
Chestdiesel

Chestdiesel

Jul 26, 2014
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chest diesel, Google "Phoenix masonry.org." Send pics of the pin along with your inquiry to them, they have an enormous data-base on fraternal organizations and other secret societies. And keep us posted.

Thanks Bruce. Emailed him this morning. Will keep you updated. Cheers. And thanks again

Bruce R

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2016
Shamokin, Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I sent your photos to another site for cross id. They had hundreds of variations but none matched. You sure found a hair- puller !

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Just bumping the thread to see if anyone figured it out.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Who knows?? Maybe it's a one off?? Really hope I find something more about it though.

Well, I guess on the bright side if all of us here can not figure it out then you could always invent the coolest artifact story ever that books are written about. That is until some nine eyed drunk fool down at the local pub pulls his out and spills the beans and you find out it is something like an AA Sponsor token or some movie prop lapel pin to the worst Sci Phi film ever with a fan of ONE. LOL

But it sure does have me interested. So best of luck.

FYI: I showed everyone here at this Italian police station, most think it is religious of some sort, but the one thing we could all agree on, we have no clue what so ever.

But just as a last measure, call 911 and ask them. I once heard an old recording of some boy who called 911 asked for help with math home work. Hey, that could be a slogan for TNET, making all cops feel like detectives and making all detectives feel like morons. Sort of catchy.

Bruce R

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2016
Shamokin, Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I heard back from Phoenix, even with their huge database they found nothing. They suggested that the cross appears to be Celtic and the pin could be from an affluent Irish benevolent society. I'm still waiting to hear from the other place

Bruce R

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2016
Shamokin, Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I heard back from the other cross i.d. Site, they don't know either. Said the cross is in the Celtic style but other than that,they can't be of any help. We know of a lot of secret societys, but there were some that were really,really secret. Here's a thought, try the N.S.A. or the F.B.I.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I heard back from the other cross i.d. Site, they don't know either. Said the cross is in the Celtic style but other than that,they can't be of any help. We know of a lot of secret societys, but there were some that were really,really secret. Here's a thought, try the N.S.A. or the F.B.I.

The United States has 4200+ give or take a few intelligence agencies, 99% of them have no Flash and out of the known ones this is not related.

Not saying it was a bad idea Bruce, it was a great idea and yes many have certain Flashes that do not see the public.

No matter, I am still very curious my self. I think he should contact that church I mentioned per email and straight up ask them if it is something from them. It is one heck of a long shot but why not right.

Bruce R

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2016
Shamokin, Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What I meant was that the F.B.I. Keeps tabs on every organization in this country and maybe they would be able to help.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
What I meant was that the F.B.I. Keeps tabs on every organization in this country and maybe they would be able to help.

Simonism had started back in the middle 1800's though.

The FBI would not have tabs on it unless the group was planning a major attack and then the FBI would just wait until about 10 weeks after the attack to let the public know.

Bruce R

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2016
Shamokin, Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You can bet your sweet cheeks the F.B.I. keeps tabs on anyone organizing for anything, this forum is running 24/7 on a screen in one of their offices right now.

OP
OP
Chestdiesel

Chestdiesel

Jul 26, 2014
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Haven't given up guys. But all the people I've contacted are stumped. I truly appreciate all the help, I'll continue to research if I find something, I'll be sure to post it. Thanks again. Cheers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread