Need Help with Translation - Old Treasure Map from Bulgaria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 23, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need help with translation for the above treasure map - 4 tons of Roman gold that is

buried in a small cave .

Most of the symbols and writings on the map are located also on large bolder rock in the woods in Bulgaria

My understanding is that the map is writhen in old ottoman language but using different alphabet maybe Armenian or the other way around ??

Anyway the map is written in language that using different alphabet – it is code it .

If someone can help me with the translation I am willing to share the findings

Attachments

• Treasure Map for Translation.jpg
    Treasure Map for Translation.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 187

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The problem is, and i'm dead serious, you're saying you don't know how to read it, so you can't know it isn't a map to someone's secret lover the next town over, or perhaps a map to the local roman pub or even a for fun kids decipher game!

Most all mysteries don't lead to several tons of gold....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need help with translation for the above treasure map - 4 tons of Roman gold that is

buried in a small cave .

Most of the symbols and writings on the map are located also on large bolder rock in the woods in Bulgaria

My understanding is that the map is writhen in old ottoman language but using different alphabet maybe Armenian or the other way around ??

Anyway the map is written in language that using different alphabet – it is code it .

If someone can help me with the translation I am willing to share the findings
Have you asked someone who speaks Bulgarian? Seems to me that would be the place to start.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exactly Mackaydon, and also, why would they post the map on a public forum for anyone in the whole wide world to see?

I also had an epiphany the other day, how come nearly every map ever posted, they never know how to read or translate any of it, yet they always know it definitively, 100 percent, unequivocally, undoubtedly leads to tons and tons of gold and silver?!

Edit: My bad, that's right, because uncle Rico told them it was a treasure map. He also told them he could throw a football over a mountain back in high school and could have gone pro but we never believed that, so why should we believe his treasure story?

Godeep, if you're not going to help translate the map then please leave the thread alone, OP is not asking for financial aid or on-site physical help, nor if everyone believes it is a treasure map, he is simply asking for help with translation. Doesn't matter if it is a map to a treasure or a map to grandma's house.

I have also already warned about mocking a member's post.:BangHead:

We do not have a "resident debunker".

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The topic is help with translating map!

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are not able to help with the map there is no need in posting. A lot of post have been deleted already.
Does anyone recognize any of these symbols? It looks like the original poster was discouraged and run off!
Good jobs guys.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't feel it's off topic at all to ask probing questions and it's a legitimate question for the OP, he posted and even added details such as that it was "Roman Gold", the quantity "4 tons" and that it was buried in a "small cave".

Asking how they know these details when they aren't able to ostensibly read or decipher any of the map, can go a long way into helping decipher the map. Background information can really help to uncover clues about the map which in turn helps to solve it.

I get that i can be a bit abrasive or direct when i question, but they are legitimate observations and questions that are being posted.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Topic of thread is "help with translation for the above treasure map" No where did he ask if anyone believes the treasure exists.

The thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread