need name of Admiralty ship lost in gulf

Curtis, please forgive me for being direct but I see and hear so many " it really works"" posts and claims.

Until someone gets wet and taps a coin or artifact on your desk. It really doesn't work. Just my opinion .... Again...

So send someone down to recover something, anything?.....and by the way I' m not trying to start an argument I'm just saying what lots of people are thinking..

Last edited:
Hi Curtis,

Here is some info on Mel Fisher's attorney, not only was he his attorney he also was an investor who got very rich from Mel's finds.

He is still in business. Hope this helps.

David Paul Horan - Lawyer in Key West, Florida (FL) - Lawyers.com

Mel Fisher, 76, a Treasure Hunter Who Got Rich Undersea - NYTimes.com

You need to listen to these guys Curtis, they know what they are talking about, these guys are not kids, these guys do what others dream about doing, (including me).

Sads, Darren and Salvor are three people who you need to get ahold of, you couldn't find a better group of guys to offer you help, as Sads would say "Follow Your Dreams".

In my world these three guys would be Don Garlits, Don Prudhomme and John Force offering to help me build an engine, (get the picture).

Engine

Great Dave, just finished pouring a new concrete flower bed .....sigh.!

Sads-I agree with you, just don't have the resources for retrieval.. and you don't know me or anything so why should you believe it? I am comfortable with that..and appreciate your tact. Sometime in the future we may cross paths and I will give you a sample of what it can do. In the mean time any ideas on which ship it could be?

Enginefitter

I really like the drag racing comparison...hadn't seen Don Prudhomme's name in years! Wally Booth was one of my heroes... and big daddy, well what can I say - we were lucky to have grown up when they were doing it big time!

I am working on contacting them.. and The attorney! Thanks!

Curtis,

I think this is a really simple equation, find someone you trust ( after solid recommendation maybe that you also trust ) send em down on your numbers ( or come here, I'll qualify you well above average so you can dive solo) then bring something up from the site ( maybe the bell) and investors will be knocking your door down

People will be offering all sorts of names for you to choose from.......in this world today action is king!,!

Ps it's not that I don' t believe it but unless a coin or artifact can be held, stroked or gloated over it's just hearsay as our lawyer friends ( sic) would say.....

Last edited:
Darren,

Wow about 70 of them may fit without having the particulars...how can you narrow it down?..is there something that has cannon and cargo?

SADS,

when you say- it's not that I don' t believe it but unless a coin or artifact can be held, stroked or gloated over it's just hearsay as our lawyer friends ( sic) would say.....and if you can get to it then you have the stat of a claim-right? I am on the road to doing as you suggest...you are right about some good people on here!

Curtis, you need something from it to stake a claim, even if it's rust particles as a friend of mine used from a wreck in deep water.....go get it my friend,

remember though, only talk to people who are recommended by rock solid people

Last edited:
I cannot excavate it, I am a teacher so there just isn't funds for it. As for the way I gathered the info - its newer technology. Its been developed and works similar to some satellite imagery. Lets just say I can locate an object and map the different items by their element. I have mapped the ship's bigger contents, and due to the spacing of the cannon and the elements they contain I know roughly how long the ship is and how wide. The boxes of gold and silver coins are done the same way. I can tell you the length and width but not the depth of the boxes. Cool-right?...so let me tell you there are a bunch of ships right off the coast that have gold and silver in them. I have triangulated them and at least 6 are less than 5 miles out-but what good does it do if you are not allowed to excavate?

Thats pretty dang amazing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back