bigscoop
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2010
- Messages
- 14,653
- Reaction score
- 9,097
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Wherever there be treasure!
- Detector(s) used
- Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
As some of you guys already know, I enjoy writing and sharing. So, here’s a simple 36 page publication for those hobbyist who plan to metal detect this coast. It discusses a lot of the beach elements I’ve had to learn to deal with since moving here, so if you’re thinking about hunting this coast in the future this simple book details a lot of the elements that you’re going to be facing so you can plan ahead.

Lagoon River & Research by LagoonRiver on Etsy

Lagoon River & Research by LagoonRiver on Etsy
Upvote
0
?
And as long as it works with no real issues, I don't care how old his Excal is. Seriously, I'll make anyone the same offer. (Just no Swords.) 






