bigscoop
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2010
- Messages
- 14,653
- Reaction score
- 9,097
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Wherever there be treasure!
- Detector(s) used
- Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
As some of you guys already know, I enjoy writing and sharing. So, here’s a simple 36 page publication for those hobbyist who plan to metal detect this coast. It discusses a lot of the beach elements I’ve had to learn to deal with since moving here, so if you’re thinking about hunting this coast in the future this simple book details a lot of the elements that you’re going to be facing so you can plan ahead.

Lagoon River & Research by LagoonRiver on Etsy

Lagoon River & Research by LagoonRiver on Etsy
Upvote
0


But thanks for the gesture. This book just details what it was like coming from the north country to the East Coast of Florida, to where the beaches were "thought to be" littered with gold and easy hunting........but in reality the hunting here isn't as easy as one might think. These beaches have a life and life cycle all their own and the hunting isn't near as easy as a lot of people think. I can honestly say that the hunting was more consistent and much easier up north. Since moving to the East Coast of Florida I've never worked so hard for pieces of gold in all my life. 







